YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
BIG YES.

The entire focus of the next update will be updating the Queen. I'm planning to finish her Love and Affection storyline, as well as updating her dialogue in every single event script so that she will give different lines depending on whether she hates or loves you.
Yay! My favourite character. Really happy that she's getting more content.

Reactions: MoriAPC

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
That was likely intentional on my part, not a bug, but it also might not have been the best decision. Thinking on it now... of course players would want the ability to view her endings no matter what status she is currently in. So yeah, I'll change that for the next update.

View attachment 2207590

Here's an example of what my art looks like. Originally, the game used all of my art. Afterwards, I replaced my art with other artists who simply redraw my character designs and added CG for the game as well.
Mori, going forward would you be adding more of the existing characters to the Brothel List/Monsters cave list- similar to Queen?

Really like the sandbox nature of Queen's H-Scenes, I'm sure it's a lot of work from your perspective which is why I'm curious whether you think it's worth making.

Reactions: Saga89

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Mea is being added to the bar for the next update. I'm not sure about any of the others yet. I generally don't like to promise anything unless I'm already working on it since plans can change. Since I'm working on Mea right now I can say for sure that she will be added to the bar.

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Mea is being added to the bar for the next update. I'm not sure about any of the others yet. I generally don't like to promise anything unless I'm already working on it since plans can change. Since I'm working on Mea right now I can say for sure that she will be added to the bar.
Much appreciated Mori

Reactions: ElPerroGrande

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Mori, could you say, at least, approximately, when the next update would be?
I don't have an estimate yet, sorry. January was an extremely slow month for development but that's not too abnormal. If you look at the history of the game, last January was one of the slowest periods ever. And the January before that was also extremely slow. So yeah. Hopefully some time in February I will catch back up on everything and release the next update in February.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
alguem pode me ajudar, instalei o jogo e quando abre diz que precisa de RPG maker vx rtp
Você precisa baixar e instalar o RTP aqui está o link na parte inferior da página que você encontrará rtp.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
MoriAPC

You're gonna have to package the game together with the required runtime files as everyone else.
It's kind of expected since RPGM doesn't make this bit easy for everyone. Also, there's no reason no to do so.

I helped you a bit - here is the game without any additional requirements for playing:

- -

BTW for the idiotically small window size, use RectZoom (provided below). Run it, run the game, and then drag the button "DragThis!" in the Rectzoom window to the game window and you'll be able to resize it as you wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeoneX22

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
In the next update will have something new about Charming The Queen Path? or will it take more time?
This will be the main focus of the next update. It should be possible to play the rest of the Charm scenes. I'm also working on a feature where you can play some of her other repeatable scenes and her dialogue will be updated to reflect if she's still in Slave mode, Lewd/Corrupted mode, or Charm/Love mode.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
This will be the main focus of the next update. It should be possible to play the rest of the Charm scenes. I'm also working on a feature where you can play some of her other repeatable scenes and her dialogue will be updated to reflect if she's still in Slave mode, Lewd/Corrupted mode, or Charm/Love mode.
Finally

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I've got a sad announcement to make.

I'm planning to put this game on indefinite hiatus, and I can't promise that I will actually come back to it.

There's a really long version of the story, but the short version is that I've started to realize continuing to work on APC is one of the main factors that is making me feel down all the time lately. And whenever I think about putting time or energy toward other things, it makes me feel more motivated and happy.

It really sucks. I wanted really, really badly to be able to finish this project and be able to point to it like and be able to say 'See, I always finish my projects, no matter what.' But I did not know what I was getting myself into when I started this and it grew so far out of control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to finish this game in a year, and I've been working on it for more than 3 years already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And somehow it feels like there's still no end in sight. Especially at the pace I'm going, where I'm just dragging my own corpse toward the finish line. I used to always say that I don't have a lot of time and energy, but I still love working on the game, and I just wish I had time to work on it.

Well, for whatever reason, that finally changed. In all honesty, I don't love working on the game anymore... and if I had time and energy, I would want to dedicate them to other things... It didn't used to be this way, but that's the way things are now. And I realized recently that I can't force myself to continue working on the game the way that I am now.

At best, I will disappear for a while, come back, and finish everything up at some point in the future when I am more full of life and creativity and happiness again. At worst, this might be the end of APC.

Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to the next update. For me, this is the only choice I could make.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes