thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey, big fan of this game. Was very sceptical with something so early in development, RPGmaker and with the original art previews but wow has this been surprisingly excellent. Surprising amount of content especially with all the alternate dialogue choices for such an early version, doesn't fall into a lot of RPGmaker pitfalls like huge empty maps and hours of bullshit grinding—there's actual respect given to not wasting the player's time, I can't explain how much I appreciate that—delivering what we came here for instead of trying to reinvent the RPG wheel so to speak that a lot of other adult RPGs try to do. And the new art is fantastic. (y)

The scene descriptions are really great, and I love the focus given to impreg, it's done really well. Am excited for more, this game would easily be a 5/5 once there's a bit more content if it continues like this. Any chance we'll be able to have more than 10 kids with the queen now especially since [I thought] the mother's charm teased this?

I agree this would be a good addition. Peasant's Quest does the transparent textboxes as you describe. Just make sure the text has a black outline/shadow otherwise the text might be difficult to read on bright backgrounds. Nano Control is a game which also has the toggleable chatbox using the rmb, you might be able to find the code there/from their devs if you're curious? Otherwise there's also this that might work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Enabling mouse controls would be appreciated too, this game doesn't need to be restricted to the keyboard at all.

Use alt+enter to full screen it.
Well, I find out you can use F1 and set it to fullscreen too

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there any benefit to taking the "good guy" approach when holding court and pleasing the count enough that he says he'll spread word about you and follow you loyally? Also, is it possible to give the Sunpetal instead of the Snowpetal to Kirin?
There are hidden variables which track your performance as a king, the support of the nobles, and overall how corrupt the kingdom is. They don't do anything right now but I know I will be using them in the future and so I made sure to start tracking them in this scene.

I'm a big fan of small, funny scenes that aren't always erotic in nature. There's definitely a chance that we see some kind of 'give the wrong flower to Kirin' mix up event.

Any chance we'll be able to have more than 10 kids with the queen now especially since [I thought] the mother's charm teased this?
Yes, you will be able to unlock the ability to mass impregnate and repeatedly breed certain characters -- the Queen being one of them -- in a future update.

Also thanks for the positive feedback and the resources. I will investigate the links and scripts you posted.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Cherry won the most recent major poll, so there is more content coming for her. Starting with the date set-up I did in 0.22, I'm adding the second date in version 0.25 and I want to give her at least one more scene by 0.30

Speaking of polls, this month's only was just added.

PollApril.png

If Mea wins, I'll be filling up Shiny City with more generic NPCs as a priority. If the Elf Goddess wins, I'll be focusing on the Village of Elves storyline as a priority. Only a 1$ or higher pledge is required to vote in patron-only polls.

Piney is a bit more nebulous since she is a minor character. I give her new scenes whenever I have a little extra time and I feel like it.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
To get bar EXP you just need to make any of the girls (Kath, Piney, Queen) do anything in public in the bar. Piney you just have to keep talking to her until she runs out of customer interactions. With Kath, take public options when you get the choice. Trigger her anal scene to increase the bar level. Sending the Queen to the bar increases the Bar Level by +1 while she's there.

Pregnancy in [0.22]...

Slut: Can be impregnated the first time you meet her, but it happens off screen. She will disappear for a while after you complete her first scene. When she shows up again she'll talk about she had a child. In the second scene you can impregnate her again. Depending on how you treated her an item will show up in your Garbage tab under collections and you can view her pregnant portrait or reset her status to view her other scenes.

Queen: Can be impregnated or hyper impregnated when you take over the throne room. Can be fucked and impregnated repeatedly once you have her in the tower. She has a pregnant portrait, pregnant sex options, and can give birth. The most straightforward character. You have a lot of control over what she does.

Kath: Her pregnancy is part of an ongoing major questline that is still in progress. If you get the bar level and her happiness high enough you can trigger the breeding scene, and then the pregnancy test scene. Once Kath passes the pregnancy test her dialogue will slowly change over time. Eventually her pregnant belly will start to show and you can interact with her. It can't go beyond this right now.

Hope that info helps!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Had to redownload the game and I coulda sworn there were steps you could take so that the queen enjoyed the first sex encounter, yet I can't seem to replicate it

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
There's a few ways to accomplish that.

First, always start by playing with her thighs until the game forces you to switch to another position. If you go immediately into sex then she will start with a penalty. I'm guessing this is probably what is happening to you. If you're replaying the scene you want to get right into the sex. But if you don't do any foreplay (or if the foreplay is too rough) she'll start off angry.

Secondly, go with the Gentle option when you're offered the first choice. I also recommend starting with Missionary if you want to unlock better kissing options later, because Missionary will trigger the first kiss.

Now you have a few different ways you can go

Option 1. Continue fucking normally in either the Doggy or Missionary position. As long as you continue to use the Gentle method on her, she should cum during the second attempt at using this style. The reason the Rough/Hard option doesn't work against her is because the King has a really small dick and they've only had sex one time before. She can't handle rough sex yet.

Option 2. Choose the [NTR Path] when given the choice. This allows you to fuck her while putting an emphasis on the King who is watching. If you've made the Queen enjoy it up until now, just keep doing the same. If you use your technique you can make her forsake the King. Alternately, if you're having trouble getting her to enjoy it, there's an option here to use magic to make her enjoy it.

To get the Second Kiss you have to either go down the NTR path, or do Missionary the entire time with the Virility setting on Low-to-Medium. High Virility cancels out the second kiss because it goes immediately into the special pregnancy options.

tl;dr

Thigh -> Thigh - > Missionary -> Gentle -> Kiss -> Missionary -> Gentle (She Cums) -> Second Kiss

This is probably the most complete path without relying on NTR or other gimmicks. If you have Virility setting on High, the Second Kiss will be replaced with her getting pregnant and accepting your seed.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
There's a few ways to accomplish that.

First, always start by playing with her thighs until the game forces you to switch to another position. If you go immediately into sex then she will start with a penalty. I'm guessing this is probably what is happening to you. If you're replaying the scene you want to get right into the sex. But if you don't do any foreplay (or if the foreplay is too rough) she'll start off angry.

Secondly, go with the Gentle option when you're offered the first choice. I also recommend starting with Missionary if you want to unlock better kissing options later, because Missionary will trigger the first kiss.

Now you have a few different ways you can go

Option 1. Continue fucking normally in either the Doggy or Missionary position. As long as you continue to use the Gentle method on her, she should cum during the second attempt at using this style. The reason the Rough/Hard option doesn't work against her is because the King has a really small dick and they've only had sex one time before. She can't handle rough sex yet.

Option 2. Choose the [NTR Path] when given the choice. This allows you to fuck her while putting an emphasis on the King who is watching. If you've made the Queen enjoy it up until now, just keep doing the same. If you use your technique you can make her forsake the King. Alternately, if you're having trouble getting her to enjoy it, there's an option here to use magic to make her enjoy it.

To get the Second Kiss you have to either go down the NTR path, or do Missionary the entire time with the Virility setting on Low-to-Medium. High Virility cancels out the second kiss because it goes immediately into the special pregnancy options.

tl;dr

Thigh -> Thigh - > Missionary -> Gentle -> Kiss -> Missionary -> Gentle (She Cums) -> Second Kiss

This is probably the most complete path without relying on NTR or other gimmicks. If you have Virility setting on High, the Second Kiss will be replaced with her getting pregnant and accepting your seed.
Thanks mate, was seriously baffling me because it isn't like there are that many options: I kept thinking it was the blowjob making her wet that was the thing. Also, the "NTR Path" is kinda vague: I expected that would involve sharing her with the guards or something, not humiliating the king. Maybe there should be a clearer label on it?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
How can you have sex with Kath once she's pregnant?
It's not possible right now, you'll have to wait for a future version. Your best option is to check the house to the right of the bar. This is Kath's/Raptor's home. When you try to enter the living room you will trigger a flash back scene where you have sex with Kath. This scene can be repeated.

You can also keep an earlier save file from where she is still at the bar and just not pick the 'Special Option'

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
When women get pregnant? Queen gave birth to 2 children and it seems I cannot trigger her pregnancy anymore.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Three characters currently have Pregnancy events.

Kath: It's part of her quest line. Keep doing stuff with her until she gets pregnant. This is as far as it goes right now. You'll be able to see her pregnant, interact with her (like feeling her belly and stuff), etc.

Slut: A random character you can find on the streets in Shiny City. You have an option with how to fuck her in your first meeting, then she disappears for a time and comes back. If you came inside of her, she'll mention that she had a kid. You can then do stuff with her again to get one of the possible endings. There is a magic/hyper pregnancy option during one of the Mind Control endings. Otherwise, once you have cleared all her events, you can at least view her pregnant art by using her Collections item.

Queen: She has a roughly 9% chance to get pregnant during any sex scene with her. She can go through pregnancy and give birth, and even get pregnant again multiple times. After she has given birth 10+ times, however, she stops being able to get pregnant again.

If you go to your spell list and turn Virility to the highest setting you will get a 100% of inflicting pregnancy during possible pregnancy scenes. The text also changes to be more descriptive about impregnation, etc.

Some of the other characters like Frylitia and Piney will mention the risk of pregnancy (the text is more descriptive if your Virility is set to high), but they don't have full pregnancy events yet.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
realy nice game, it will be realy good if we can impregnate all npc on the game, like aunty, if you can just made a cg for evry women before and after we knock them it will be perfect and let the sex scene for the main girl.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes