Jul 30, 2018
i would like to see if you have extra setting on queen
i mean if she can give births to 100+ childs i think it will be funny how Hstrvx will react and had effects on how she talks to player about provoking player that player can't even fertilize her
that action alone is making it fun that she get scared to player that can pump so many childs to the point that Hstrvx can't argue with player lol.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Malcowitz

Step 0: Use the Collection item to reset her status if you need to.
Step 1: Mind Control. Do anything during this scene, doesn't matter. She'll go away for a while.
Step 2: Use the Magic Clock to advance time. This should cause her to reappear right away.
Step 3: Make sure you have High Virility in your spellbook before you start the second scene.
Step 4: During the second encounter, take the slut to the alley and fuck her there
Step 5: When you cum -- Choose the Hyper Pregnancy under the special options. This will cause her to get filled up immediately.
Optional: Drag her to the plaza and let the people there fuck her. This can also lead to a public birthing scene.

You can use either mind control option on her, but you need to take her to the alley.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So how to see the flashback? Kath is now knocked up and there seems to be no initiation point to start the scene

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Shas'O

Check the house to the right of the bar. You will get the flashback when you enter the living room. It can be repeated by examining the couch.

Incidentally -- and this is a message for everyone -- I have gotten a ton of requests this week on how to do specific things or where to find specific things so I am PROBABLY going to make a guide at some point in the near future. I don't mind answering questions but I think it will save me a lot of time/effort if there is a place where people can find these answers on their own.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
is available here.

Hope this helps! I'll be editing it into the first post.

Reactions: Ryu974

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
With Incest hidden memories scene still says Kath has 3 kids. Also, a scene for "help" from behind the counter into public sex silently vanishes when you start getting bar running.
Slutified Elf's sex scene is little buggy, you can 'X' out of it and skip all foreplay. I think i saw that somewhere else as well. Didn't test it in this one but in previous version tonguing her in slutified state would break "fuck her" option and repeat tongue and cause scene to loop forever.
Maybe put some sparkles over bar ledger first time you can interact with it? Or mention it in Kath's dialogue, or do it from Kath (you "consult" with her for special scene requirements anyway).

Man, this game is getting better and better.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Sewyoba Woah, thanks for the information.

The 3 kids thing, I was already aware of actually. She does it in a few scenes. I've just haven't changed it yet it because I think 95% of people are playing with incest on, and because Kath could theoretically have a third unnamed kid even in the case that Raptor isn't her son.

Helping behind the bar is intentional as well. I'm blocking that scene off until I can add the repeatable version later.

I'll have to look into the stuff with the Elf Guardian. Generally I have it set so that hitting the cancel button doesn't do anything during choices, but I can try to see what is going on there.

EDIT: Identified and fixed the glitches with the Elf Guardian.

Darkcroxz

Sorry, I'm not understanding your question 100%. I think you're asking how to get the 'skilled' option to work during the NTR path? You need to make the Queen enjoy sex up to that point. There's information about how to do it in the Guide: Start by playing with her thighs as much as possible. Go missionary, gentle fucking. Try to kiss her. Then switch to NTR. Continue with kissing and gentle fucking whenever possible, and the 'skill' option should work.

Last edited:

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a way to get the queen to give you a Blowjob after you capture her, or is it only in the throne room?
If not will she do it if you reach max love/mind break?

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Queen Blowjob cannot be repeated right now, but it will be repeatable later. Likely there's going to be an update where I add the ability to use the slave collar on her... at that time I'll create a new event set for her that gives you the freedom to repeat any sex positions against her while she's in her Corrupted state.

Reactions: L30 and Trinox33

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
What error did you get? I'd like to investigate it and see if I can prevent it happening to anyone else, if it is indeed a bug.

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
I didn't know what to expect from this game but I'm definietly not disappointed. Quite the opposite. Awesome work. I'm gonna check for updates regulary :D

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
version 0.28 is out. This update was absolutely massive. A whole new area was added with 12 new scenes and updated art for all of the new characters. One of the biggest and most focused updates to the game so far. Hope you all enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be a little while before the Guide is updated, since I also have to do that manually myself in addition to getting the update itself ready. Seriously though a lot of work went into this one. It's worth checking out if you haven't played any of the new releases for the last few updates.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks a lot! Always appreciate a bit of positive reinforcement for the work I've been putting out.

Also went ahead and updated the to version 0.28 while I was eating lunch. It should cover all of the new material that is of interest.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes