RPGM Completed Absolute Submission!? Ninja Exam! ~Womb Climax Contract, Sex Slave Transformation!?~ [Tanoshiitake]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ311916_img_main_1.png

Overview:
Kokona is a cheeky yet strong-willed girl who is attending a prestigious ninja academy in order to compete with her older sister. Kuroya is a boy attending the same academy, he's a contrarian with many insecurities, but he is a master of Lovemaking-Jutsu. The two always end up getting in each other's way, as a result are always at each other's throats. And unfortunately due to fate, the two of them end up paired together for the one time only Genin exam! Yet despite this Kokona decide that she needs to preserve in order to prove that she is ever bit as good as her sister! However Kuroya received a powerful ninja tool from the village chief before the exam, and this tool has the power to bend Kokona to his will. If she defies him, the penalty is a womb climax. And so the exam begins...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-20
Release Date: 2021-01-26
Original Title: 絶対服従!?下忍試験!!~子宮絶頂契約、試験中は性奴○!?~
Developer: Tanoshiitake
Censored: No (Decensored)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Fap It Scans
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

image_20240819_013511.png image_20240819_013858.png image_20240819_014039.png image_20240819_014148.png image_20240819_014256.png image_20240819_014444.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Did you mean to put this in the game requests section? It's a completed translation with download links, you're not requesting the game at this point, you're providing the game. Shouldn't it just be in the games section?

Glad you finished the translation and provided the game, but if you want the right people to see it it needs to be in the right place.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Did you mean to put this in the game requests section? It's a completed translation with download links, you're not requesting the game at this point, you're providing the game. Shouldn't it just be in the games section?

Glad you finished the translation and provided the game, but if you want the right people to see it it needs to be in the right place.
This is the third game I am posting. The games section doesnt allow anyone to post to it. First it's posted here then mods move it. Read here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-a-new-game.159990/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TechnoParagon

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Kokona is a strong-willed girl who is attending a prestigious ninja academy in order to compete with her older sister.
Sister: "I can take all ninja shadows at ONCE!"
Kokona: "In a fight, right? ...in a fight, right?!" *blushed*

Sister:
"My Jutsu is a little unusual..." :sneaky:
Kokona:
image_20240819_013858x.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The artist threw human anathomy into the trash can
Yeah. I don't know what is even the point of this kind of... uhm... products? I mean, no story, lame artworks, intentionally absurd anatomy... It's like a draw a naked woman but i draw here like a shapeless cilinder with a ribbon on it. Finding it hot yet? Oh, wait... we are on the internet. Sorry, i forgot.

Feb 17, 2018
Dose this game have a proper amount of straight sex scenes, like when ochinpo enters omanko [yes my japanese is great, thanks for noticing] or is it another game from this author where 95% of all H is just funni japan fetishes?

Reactions: TechnoParagon

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
That was a fun short game. A hot scenario, some good art and enjoyable dialogue.

If you're into the kinks you should try it.

After all you can do everything in the game in 40mins.
Just forget about collecting all the chests you don't need them. Keep an eye out for two shining spots on boulders, otherwise rush through. Your level, attack power and abilities have no bearing on the story and grinding is pointless.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes