1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Hellskiy

May 15, 2017
guys. i have a problem: when i open the game then i see a window with smng like "u need install net. framework 4.6". but i can't install this version of net.framework. anybody can help me ? ;C
sry 4 my en.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx for sharing, too bad its a rushed-to-finish-as-soon-possible-complete-release.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Ehh. Game never became good, but it is way better than Ghost and Poison. Those two deserved to be abandoned, but this one was actually playable, so I had hoped it would end a little more coherently.

I don't particularly mind the abandonment, but I do worry because the game was degrading with the last few updates. This makes me think the author still hasn't figured out a good process.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... when i open the game then i see a window with smng like "u need install net. framework 4.6". but i can't install this version. anybody can help me? ;C sry 4 my en.
Your english is fine mate, don't worry. ;)

You might just need an updated version of .NET Framework, latest is v4.7x at the moment I think. Newer v4.x versions include older ones, see here:
You might look for the 'offline installer', then you download the complete package (big blob, be warned!). Install it, or use the 'web installer' to update / install, if this is more practical to you. I always go for the complete package, in case I need to reinstall.
Afterwards run Windows Update to receive patches for that .NET version, if there are any. Only then start the game(s), that need the framework, again - error messages should be gone. ;)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Abyss v13LE (incl. walkthrough) download:

Njoy!

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
What a weird game, she gets the boob job regardless of the track and turns out her uncle is her biological father? Uhh kay.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah the game wasn't great and never delivered on the potential it showed at the start. Story aside.
People should be aware now that this creator shouldn't be trusted actually completing games.
I found this game to have great potential so I really hope this creator shows me up and proves me wrong with the next project. Nothing would please me more than someone who has shown promise but failed, rebound and create something awesome.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaphyel
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes