RPGM Completed Academy Investigator Yamako [Final] [Nekoshaku]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
qeclzzul12zv.jpg

Overview:
Yamako had been an ordinary school girl.

One day after school, she had been staying late studying in the library.
She finished studying and was about to head home when suddenly the room went dark,
and she was raped by an unknown man who she couldn't make out.

This event was a traumatic experience for her, and she went to a mental ward to get treatment.
She completed therapy and her energy, which began to channel into her anger
for the rapist who did this to her.

Yamako asks around the school while hunting down the rapist...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-21
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer: Nekoshaku
Censored: Yes
Version: Final - Official Translation
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0qy641amncwi.jpg 3jbcrkz2t721.jpg cnagdwvpi4am.jpg fchtxn8bf0ay.jpg u053sgo1wv0p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
did yall even play the game yet or is being negative towards the pictures is yall thing lmfaoo

Reactions: rock_lobster

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
Plot is barely understandable, but heh, machine translation is better than nothing. Although there wasn't really a need for a translation here. All you do is talk to every npc on the map, deduce something (you don't even have to get the right answers), then proceed to the next chapter.
- 4/5 of the map is useless, you don't have to go inside classrooms or buildings
- The character's expression doesn't match what she's supposed to feel. Like, the titjob (3rd pic) is when she get raped for the first time, wtf ?
Overall, this would be a small but great game without theses flaws, since the H is still great nontheless

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Plot is barely understandable, but heh, machine translation is better than nothing. Although there wasn't really a need for a translation here. All you do is talk to every npc on the map, deduce something (you don't even have to get the right answers), then proceed to the next chapter.
- 4/5 of the map is useless, you don't have to go inside classrooms or buildings
- The character's expression doesn't match what she's supposed to feel. Like, the titjob (3rd pic) is when she get raped for the first time, wtf ?
Overall, this would be a small but great game without theses flaws, since the H is still great nontheless
Thanks Good thing I didn't have to waste an mb just to download this thing I wish they uploaded an RPG that are longer to play than this Like Ideology in Friction but this has very few CG that's why i was hesitant to download it xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The guy just keeps posting machine translations it's horrible plus the other games weren't that good either

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The guy just keeps posting machine translations it's horrible plus the other games weren't that good either
the devs can't help it that they need to use machine translate to make their game english, some just dont want to pay for a official english translator, you can't get mad at them for that, we get what we get, you don't see everyone complaining about it

Reactions: aifman7

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Are you forgetting something? This is a website for games that have decent translation and people who work hard to translate those games There are other people that post Machine translations out here even tho this site is on for English games only lol even people out there keeps posting non sex related stuff here This is a hentai website for downloading proper or decent translation games

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Are you forgetting something? This is a website for games that have decent translation and people who work hard to translate those games There are other people that post Machine translations out here even tho this site is on for English games only lol even people out there keeps posting non sex related stuff here This is a hentai website for downloading proper or decent translation games
look man, i understand your fustration but im not gonna argue with you about machine translated content, if you dont like it then please keep it moving bro.

there are some games here that i dont like but you dont see me complaining about it, all i do is move on to the next best game.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Lol I'm just saying that this is a websites for Hentai games with proper and decent translation not for machine translations I'm sure some people will agree with me I mean there already many games here that are machine translations

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Lol I'm just saying that this is a websites for Hentai games with proper and decent translation not for machine translations I'm sure some people will agree with me I mean there already many games here that are machine translations
we are not alone in the universe. but i understand what you mean, but hey english is english sometimes my english isn't great hahaha

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote