Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That was a lot of fun. As a matter of personal taste I'm not really into humiliation and prefer temptation-style corruption to coercion so some of the earlier parts didn't do as much for me as they could have, but they were still enjoyable and the later parts of the game were amazing. Perhaps in terms of pacing there could have been more between the students being fully corrupted and the end. One scene I particularly liked was the orgasm overload scene with Jessie on the milker, although many other scenes were just as good.
The images were a little sparse, it would be good to get some more of those to fill the game out a bit and the gallery could use some organising. It would definitely be good to have a picture of each girl on her yearbook page.
Also, there are a number of bugs and plot holes I'd like to mention;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Perhaps in terms of pacing there could have been more between the students being fully corrupted and the end
I completely agree. I might go back and add scenes later. I was going to do one where all the trans students are in "edging" machines that are like boxes where only their asses are exposed and you give one of them a ruined orgasm from anal stimulation alone. I still think that idea (and lots of others) would be hot.

There are some issues with pronouns, where "her" would appear when it should be "she" and the like.
Hrm... I'd love to know where that occurs. I have a feeling it's a single typo in my code that could fix a whole bunch of them. If you find one line that has the mistake and paste it to me, that'd be enough for me to find and fix (at least that one).

As for your spoilers:

Thanks for your comment! I really enjoyed reading it :)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One instance during the Principal's birthday event at the end:
Ah, thank you. Yes, that one typo would be rampant. I think I fixed that same problem in 8 places with your help. I probably should make a minor release for this reason.

I also remember at least one instance where the narration told me "you are wet" rather than "you are hard", although I'm afraid I don't remember where.
It's possible this is a bug, but it's also possible that it's intentional. Trans women often refer to themselves getting wet, and in a sense, you are getting wet when you have pre-cum.

It says I was trying to get Lucy to cum first when I was trying to get Bailey to.
Ah, thank you. I've fixed that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's possible this is a bug, but it's also possible that it's intentional. Trans women often refer to themselves getting wet, and in a sense, you are getting wet when you have pre-cum.
True, but I only saw it the once. Literally every other time the game says getting hard, which made me think it was a mistake.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
True, but I only saw it the once. Literally every other time the game says getting hard, which made me think it was a mistake.
Hrm, well if you remember what scene it's in, I can track it down and try to fix it. Otherwise, it's kind of challenging for me to pin down because there's so many other characters that can get hard/wet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I played through it again, and found a ton more things to comment on. Sadly not the hard/wet one, however. Either it was in a fetish I blocked this time around, or it only shows up for shemale Principals, not cis male ones. (Speaking of which, when I played as a trans Principal I don't recall there ever being a scene where anyone was surprised to discover it)

I divided things into three categories, things I'm pretty sure are bugs, things that might be bugs but I'm not sure, and things that aren't bugs but the game might be better for. Also I seem to be seeing version 1.01.04 not 1.01.05, if the version number on the title screen is to be believed.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Here are some of the opportunities and situations to go along with the previous post I've made.

In the student scenario, in the gym when Ms. Ball harps on Jessie, she then threatens to abuse Jessie. You can intervene and help Jessie, or can just do nothing. Another situation is where the transsexual students are being harassed, you can either ignore it, you can join in the heckling, or aid the transsexual students which leads to gaining affinity and affection of them which leads to more opportunities including helping Luna stand up for herself and becoming your lover. In fact, other love opportunities include Jessie, Mia, Claire, Eva, even Olivia among others.

For the teacher, during class, you hear a commotion while teaching a lesson. You turn and ask who it was, and Olivia said it was Mia, but Mia said that Olivia is lying and that it was her. You can either tell Mia to go to the principal's office, or you call out Olivia's bluff and send her to the principal's office. Like the student scenario, there are also love opportunities, but time with some of the teachers including Ms. Monet, Ms. Darwin, and Ms. Waterloo.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This exchange doesn't really make sense if the Principal is a man, since the task in question was about vaginas.
I can't really understand why it doesn't make sense as a man. Can you elaborate?

I'm just wondering if "Time is of the essence" should be part of Mia's speech here.
In my mind, that's just narrative.

This part seems a little odd for a man
Agreed. I wrote 1/4-1/2 of the game as a female principal and later added the ability to pick your genitals. That's why I miss things like this, so thanks a lot for the help! I've made all these fixes.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can't really understand why it doesn't make sense as a man. Can you elaborate?
The task in question is about measuring all the vaginas in the classroom. Once all the students are done, the Principal points out that Ms Darwin hasn't had hers measured. She then shoots back "What about you?", suggesting that the Principal's vagina should also be measured. If the Principal is a man this doesn't make sense as most men don't have vaginas. Even if he does have one, she shouldn't know about it.
In my mind, that's just narrative.
It just feels a little wrong, I guess. Our PoV character is the Principal, and he's not in any hurry.
I'd love to do that, but Patreon has a lot of annoying rules. As a result, I'm working on a new game now that has similar characters (with the same names), called Monster Girl Farmer. But this one will follow all the patreon rules and be an open world comedy VN.
My understanding is that in practice the rules only really apply to what is advertised on the Patreon page. If the prohibited content isn't featured on the page, it seems to be safe. Although if you're concerned about that, why is the link to the game there? Patreon won't care if the game is being developed or not, if it's being linked to that will be what they will object to.
Also, I've seen some of the MGF posts, but can't see where we can play it. Is it not available yet?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes