What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 259 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 137 11.8%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banneraote.png

Overview:

Welcome to the Visual Novel Academy Of The Elite! This renowned school offers a rigorous education system and a competitive environment. As a talented yet troubled student, you've gained admission to this prestigious institution, facing numerous challenges in your life.
In this academy, success is determined by class rankings. You'll need to complete choice related task, engage in academic competitions, and showcase your exceptional skills to rise through the ranks.
Beyond the facade of perfection, the Academy Of The Elite holds secrets, forbidden romances, and supernatural elements. As you navigate your school life, you'll unravel these mysteries and encounter a diverse cast of characters with their own ambitions, dreams, and secrets. You'll have the opportunity to explore romantic paths with various girls and captivating monster girls, each with their unique traits and backgrounds.
Academy Of The Elite offers an immersive 18+ gaming experience, blending romance, mystery, the supernatural, and eroge elements. Are you ready to embark on this extraordinary journey, where academic pursuit intertwines with forbidden secrets and the formation of a diverse harem? The Academy Of The Elite awaits your arrival!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: Chaosborn - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Chronicles Of The Chaosborn
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

The beginning of 0.5 has a bugfix for the people who didn't unlock Zylvana's hidden image.
There was an issue in day 6 that may have caused a missing point.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: -
- -

Extra:

**Android and compressed version made by Cebs

529.png 542.png 590.png 657.png 718.png banneraote.png 185.png 300.png 450.png 1478.png 1505.png 1518.png 1618.png 1490.png 2199.png 2198.png 2244.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Harem,incest,fantasy
tenor (11).gif

Looks interesting, it would be nice to have some info regarding future tags and if fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen based on the player's choices) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing them)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was going to try it untill i read its going to become a sandbox.

I am out. It would be great if you could provide a way to choose to stay as a VN and ignore the sandbox elements, but its up to you.

I dont come here for gameplay, i come for stories and lewd scenes, its stupid to try to compete in gameplay with other games, it always suck

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Noice :)
I hope it won't turn out to be sandbox,since Its a pain in the ass to me at least
I'll have to disappoint you in someway with that one I'm afraid :( There will be long VN events just like the content up until now, my issue is more the whole School environment... I want the players to have a better feeling of it, and the possibility to up rank their individual ranking in a way the player can do what they want... If I link this to a VN it's gonna be simple... That choice will bring the player to ranking 987 for example this one to that... Now this does not mean I won't think about some stuff, I do realize some people just don't link Sandbox in general, so I'll look into perhaps having the people somehow choose between sandbox or vn mode, not promising anything, it does depend on how much extra work it'll give, but I'll look into it :)

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Great start! I really enjoyed it and am glad that I didn't just outright dismiss it because of some future game play mechanic that might actually end up being done well. Who knows, right? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Also, you should probably add the "animated" tag. Cheers and good luck!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Great start! I really enjoyed it and am glad that I didn't just outright dismiss it because of some future game play mechanic that might actually end up being done well. Who knows, right? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Also, you should probably add the "animated" tag. Cheers and good luck!
I'm a fan of Lust Academy, so my goal is to make it really good, and that also means UI wise, not shitty sandbox, where you need to click on certain stuff to change rooms, a proper map system everything. So I completely understand your concerns, but I want the sandbox to give the players more freedom for the individual ranking system:)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'll look into perhaps having the people somehow choose between sandbox or vn mode, not promising anything, it does depend on how much extra work it'll give, but I'll look into it :)
Let us know when you have decided that, i dont want to start the game and get hooked in a story only to have to abandon it later

My problem with sandbox is that removes the immersion from the story, i stop getting caught in the story only to raise stats, try to find events, or looking at "quest logs", and that removes me from the story itself, which is the most interesting parts of these games

And honestly, i havent played any "good" sandbox because of that, all of them removes the immersion since it forces the story to a stop while i have to do a random thing.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I know this will be another little masterpiece like 'Chronicles of the Chaosborn' !!! Good start! (y)
Thanks! I appreciate your kind words man, be ready for some new, and as far as I know unseen types of monster girls :D
Noice :)
I hope it won't turn out to be sandbox,since Its a pain in the ass to me at least
I'll see how much more work it'll take to do both, but I want the freedom on sandbox for the school environment, my goal is also not to annoy people, so no garbagely made map system, a proper one that doesn't require anything really, never getting yourself lost lol. I'll also make sure you always know what to do and so it is not tedious. There will be a battle system and extra stuff you can do if you want to, but I'll also be sure to add the option to skip such stuff ^^
Harem,incest,fantasy
View attachment 1918004

Looks interesting, it would be nice to have some info regarding future tags and if fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen based on the player's choices) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing them)

Edit: it would be nice if you put the link for the other game in the op (other games: link)

Good Luck.
Yeah, ur right I forgot to add my other game, I'll do that right now, regarding future tags, goh. It has the majority of the ones I wanted in it, perhaps gilf, etc, but nothing extreme. There will never be ntr, like I hate it myself so I'm not gonna create that
for the other stuff perhaps some special type of girls, that you can just skip by not playing their content... Like Arachne and stuff... :p. If there's any tags your worried about let me know and I'll clear it up on what to expect or not ^^

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Let us know when you have decided that, i dont want to start the game and get hooked in a story only to have to abandon it later

My problem with sandbox is that removes the immersion from the story, i stop getting caught in the story only to raise stats, try to find hidden events, or looking at "quest logs", and that removes me from the story itself, which is the most interesting parts of these games
In terms of stats you shouldn't have to worry though, adan will be working on a wt / cheat mod that'll fix any type of grind, while there won't rly be any tedious grind. Anyway, as I said I understand what your saying and I'll def look into it. If it can be done easy, I don't see any reason why not.

Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
In terms of stats you shouldn't have to worry though, adan will be working on a wt / cheat mod that'll fix any type of grind, while there won't rly be any tedious grind. Anyway, as I said I understand what your saying and I'll def look into it. If it can be done easy, I don't see any reason why not.
Great. As i said, its not about particular stuff in sandbox, all of them are bad for me because they stop the story for me to do some random stuff.

I understand some sandbox games are less annopying that others, but since all of them remove immersion trying to add a little bit of gameplay, in whichever form, that annoys me in particular.

As i said previously, its your game, you do you, but untill i am sure it will have an option to continue as a VN, sadly i wont even start it so i dont have to abandon it

If you want to ask some feedback about how hard it is, the game Family Affair provides both options, you can ask the Dev, although the sandbox elements are different than what you want, i think

Nov 26, 2021
Thanks! I appreciate your kind words man, be ready for some new, and as far as I know unseen types of monster girls :D

I'll see how much more work it'll take to do both, but I want the freedom on sandbox for the school environment, my goal is also not to annoy people, so no garbagely made map system, a proper one that doesn't require anything really, never getting yourself lost lol. I'll also make sure you always know what to do and so it is not tedious. There will be a battle system and extra stuff you can do if you want to, but I'll also be sure to add the option to skip such stuff ^^

Yeah, ur right I forgot to add my other game, I'll do that right now, regarding future tags, goh. It has the majority of the ones I wanted in it, perhaps gilf, etc, but nothing extreme. There will never be ntr, like I hate it myself so I'm not gonna create that
for the other stuff perhaps some special type of girls, that you can just skip by not playing their content... Like Arachne and stuff... :p. If there's any tags your worried about let me know and I'll clear it up on what to expect or not ^^
What kind of update schedule do you plan or is that something you don't know at the moment

it looks like it'll be a great VN, you hate ntr so I'm guessing sharing/swinging isn't planned to

Good luck mate

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes