RPGM - Completed - Academy Special Police Unit -SIGNIT- [v1.4] [Ankoku Marimokan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Game is pretty decent. The CG is great, and there is a good bit of it. Now, for me the game has two massive negatives, I don't like getting NTR on battle loss or hypnosis/mind control. And that is pretty much the whole game. Each girl has their main NTR route not directly connected to the battle loss scenes, but it very heavily hypnosis/mind control for the corruption method.

And as for the NTR feel, I don't see it on pretty much every route. It's more of a hard core corruption game. The non battle scenes with 2 of the girls I think would qualify as full on NTR. But the main thing is as soon as the guy finds out about the girl getting fucked a big beefy guy comes in and fucks him too, so....

The guy is basically one of the girls, he a pretty solid trap character art-wise. And he get his ass blow out in every route. So if that's not your thing, might not be a game for you. There is one gore scene where he gets his dick chopped off so keep that in mind. And in one route the girls get turned into fuck nuggets. (no arms and legs and stuffed into gimp suits). It's definitely on the hard core corruption humiliation side of things.