Cheat Mod Ren'Py ACADEMY34 v0.5.2 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@@D.S.-sama
OK, I don't think you know how confused I am right now, wtf?
(sorry for being annoying or causing any inconvenience for you)
No worries, you are not bothering me with anything, it's just that you are showing me some errors and bugs that I think no one ever encountered. Try renaming the file, also try to re-download the game, and if you have another system that you can try the mod and game on please do. But I think that it's a problem with your windows... maybe even some viruses, try scanning your pc.

Anticlutch

Dec 28, 2017
Are you guys renaming the file or are you not? You need to rename it. My file downloaded from f95 with a leading set of something like 6 numbers followed by an underscore. Remove that, as the instructions imply.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Not sure if its working on .7.4

Here's a link if you need it:
:(This link is "gone by the wind" or in other words the one and only message of Mega actually is:
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .":rolleyes:
New upload ?

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
:(This link is "gone by the wind" or in other words the one and only message of Mega actually is:
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .":rolleyes:
New upload ?
Tbh there's a newer version available on our website with some cheats built in. It's also in the main thread but I would generally recommend downloading it from the source.

Not to like take anyone's spotlight, we just got a lot of complaints about grinding so we have cheats at least while we work out the kinks.

Reactions: D.S.-sama

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Tbh there's a newer version available on our website with some cheats built in. It's also in the main thread but I would generally recommend downloading it from the source.

Not to like take anyone's spotlight, we just got a lot of complaints about grinding so we have cheats at least while we work out the kinks.
Good job adding cheats, this makes my job easier :)