rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm trying to cheat up some money in the console command, but the line I found in this thread doesn't work.
mc.inventory.money = whatever tells me that name is not defined whenever I type it in. Also attempted using the name I picked for the character and nothing. Anything I can do about that, or am I stuck grinding?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
So I'm trying to cheat up some money in the console command, but the line I found in this thread doesn't work.
mc.inventory.money = whatever tells me that name is not defined whenever I type it in. Also attempted using the name I picked for the character and nothing. Anything I can do about that, or am I stuck grinding?
You sure you didn't made a typo? Because console commands must work right now.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Yup. Need help?
I am playin your game but i wonder. Is there any story other than tracer and mercy. Especially Zarya and how i can play it.
And last one how i can upgrade stats :D its upgrading with story but so slow.
Actually my cause playing it is Zarya Widowmaker and Bridgitte ( maybe sombra too) and of course Ann :D i know its so long but i waiting for them. Thanks for great game again

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I am playin your game but i wonder. Is there any story other than tracer and mercy. Especially Zarya and how i can play it.
And last one how i can upgrade stats :D its upgrading with story but so slow.
Actually my cause playing it is Zarya Widowmaker and Bridgitte ( maybe sombra too) and of course Ann :D i know its so long but i waiting for them. Thanks for great game again
Atm only Tracer and Mercy have their own complete storylines. Don't worry tho, we're actively working on expanding character list. Apart from routes, we're going to add 'main' story to our game, which will progress independently.
Stats will be tied to story and you will gain or lose some in key moments. You don't need to max all of them, just those you think most important to you and your character. Atm they don't affect routes.
All girls you want to see definetely would have their place in our game :}

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Atm only Tracer and Mercy have their own complete storylines. Don't worry tho, we're actively working on expanding character list. Apart from routes, we're going to add 'main' story to our game, which will progress independently.
Stats will be tied to story and you will gain or lose some in key moments. You don't need to max all of them, just those you think most important to you and your character. Atm they don't affect routes.
All girls you want to see definetely would have their place in our game :}
Ann. Zarya and widow waiting for me then :D

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
v0.7 - X-RAY
The first update on our release schedule and the second one by importance would be the X-Ray one, and we don't mean a see-through mode that you get in similar projects, but a fully-fledged system that would let you see through the clothes of ALL female (later male) character that you see on locations. And yes, that also includes the non-interactable ones and the ones which are not the official part of the Overwatch universe. That way we wanted to give some variety to our content. Specifically for that purpose, we will add a couple of new characters, which would change depending on what in-game day of the week it is. You would be able to see through the clothing of both the background characters and the ones that you would interact with during specific scenes.

v0.8 - BRIGITTE
As a result of a recent vote, she will be getting her separate plot line. You'll be able to meet this charming lady-engineer earlier in update 0.7, but without option to become 'closer friends'. This update will also be addressing our new vision for lessons and will add significance to the character stats. Every existing teacher will receive their own short quest line at the end of which you will receive a reward. In addition, we are going to alter the homework system slightly. You guessed correct: less grind equals more fun!

v0.9 - MEI
Our favourite cinnamon bun - Mei hasn't won a single vote, but has definitely got her sympathy award from our community, therefore she'll be getting her own story arc quite soon. Mainly because she's one of the teachers and it'll be easier for us to move on to her storyline considering the groundwork we are planning to develop in 0.8.

v0.10 - TO BE ANNOUNCED
This update is going to get it's own newspost later. Stay tuned!

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Why they always gives us demo, each update is actually a next beta version? It's starting to get very annoying. I want the full game, I don't care the price.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes