Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Why they always gives us demo, each update is actually a next beta version? It's starting to get very annoying. I want the full game, I don't care the price.
We'd like to release it asap, but you know, art takes a lot of time, especially when we have only one artist. We hope to hire another one soon, but sadly, it depends on the success of our Patreon o:

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a non-video walktrough? Also... If i choose Tracer path, will i be able to do other paths too?

And, more than that. Is D.VA included in this update?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a non-video walktrough? Also... If i choose Tracer path, will i be able to do other paths too?

No idea (tell you fairly clearly on what to do ingame though), yes (you even have to up to a certain point, to start another path), no.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018

I'm not sure about walktrough, at least didn't see any, as well as we didn't make one.
And no, D.Va not included in this update, this one was dedicated to Mercy and her storyline :}

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
It's time for short news report!
First of all, we've updated our Patreon rewards. One of them was completely unexistent - NSFW arts as a montly reward. Our only one artist don't have enough hands to work on in-game images and optional rewards same time, so we decided to change it to something even better - spoilers. They are available for all of our 5+ patrons in closed room in Discord. Enjoy!
Also, we promised name in in-game credits for all 20+ donators, but, because of reasons, delayed adding them. Right now we're not only going to finally do it, but also leave room for your sence of humor and creativity: you will be able to leave there short message or picture for everyone to see. Credist gonna roll out everytime people complete all existing content, so be sure a lot of players gonna see this shitpost.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
I think I found the hidden scene, click on Mcree's safe on Friday afternoon. Not sure if this was posted before but there ya go guys.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
No problem, here's the actual post from my email.

posted

We happy to say that writing and artwork for next update is done, just a couple of small fixes left. Right now, it's time for our fellow comrade Cipheos to start his coding magic, but, even tho he's a true professional when it comes to programming, it will take some time. Not much, don't worry. Mostly, because he's not working full-time with us and have job, that takes much of his time and energy. Cons of grown-up life, eh.

Now to what's exactly coming with this update. First and foremost - X-Ray. Don't think that I really need to tell anything about it, it's quite self-explanatory, but anyway: new feature gonna let you see through clothes of ANY character (including all background females). Basically, that's why this update took so long. I'd say, with this update we double amount of nsfw content available.

Second - all sprites for background characters were redrawn to be compatable with new feature and new characters were added to make nice addition to it. Hey, Brigitte and Mei fans, you gonna be pleasantly surprised :}

Third - new questline. Of course we've added new story, nobody want to give you new feature for free. Also, apart from being 'just another quest to get through', it's going to be starting point for Brigitte route, which coming next, right after X-Ray.

In addition, we've fixed plenty of typos, bugs, updated interface, redrawed icons, rewrited dialogues, and even added new easter eggs.

And all of this coming very soon! Thanks for your support and patience!

< 3

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hey! Sorry for lack of news from our side. Were busy making final touches on update. Our programmer, as being said, doing his coding voodoo things to make our game alive and playable. Won't take long, because most problematic things already finished. If you hungry for spoilers, . We'll keep you updated!

nattramnyay

Jan 18, 2019
Hey! Sorry for lack of news from our side. Were busy making final touches on update. Our programmer, as being said, doing his coding voodoo things to make our game alive and playable. Won't take long, because most problematic things already finished. If you hungry for spoilers, . We'll keep you updated!
this is the best idea ever

GaoChun

Jul 26, 2017
Why is Mei's full name "Mei Ling Chow"?

It's a small detail but it's fuccen' me up 'cause I like her the most out of everyone-

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Why is Mei's full name "Mei Ling Chow"?

It's a small detail but it's fuccen' me up 'cause I like her the most out of everyone-
Aren't all the characters slightly misnamed for the sake of Blizzard not going after them?

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes