VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Accept the Past Remastered [v0.1.1] [kwinZel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ImariKurumi

v0.1.1

Good start and looks promising.
    Models and renders are beautiful.
    The premise and setting is refreshing as far as VNs go, it has potential. Hopefully dev focus more on storytelling.
    Not much can be said of the characters for now though they seems to have their own unique backstories, agenda and personalities, though shallow for now since its just the start. Only time will tell how much dev intends for their characters to grow.

Will be keep this VN in view.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

All in all this looks pretty promising. It is of course only the first chapter so there are a lot of things that can change but so far it looks nice.
    The story has an interesting touch its an ordinary college setting but has a very interesting background with MC beeing a killer. I really hope the dev finds a good explanation that justifys sending a trained assasin to a college to gain someones trust. The characters look nice and seem to have some depth, but i dont really like how its is highlighted how cold the MC is while you dont really feel that coldness in the dialogue. It would be nice to see this coldness breaking through the fassade at some points. Also its seems a bit unlogical that someone who is as cold as the MC seems to be is able to gains someones trust. Would be nice to get some context for that like MC was trained to infiltrate and is able to change his appearence or something like that.
    The visuals look pretty nice there are some nicely done renders and the animations while mostly looking good feel a bit unnecessary st some points. I think its better not to have animations than those very short ones that interrupt the flow more than help setting a scene. Also in some cases the backround seems very minimalistic and could use a bit more detail but i guess thats quite hard to accomplish if you arent that used to doing those renders.
    The choices seem to have influence on how the story progresses but so far its not quite obvious if the choices are just skip certain events or not and gain points with characters or if there is more depth in the choices.
    The sound and music so far seems nice but again at some points a bit minimalistic, a bit thin, mostly its nicely chosen tho.

So all in all i would say this is definetly a game worth checking out and im excited to see where this will go from here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Moryaka26

Excellent game, one of the best available here. The story is not the most original, but the dialogs are excellent, the characters very interesting, the renders and anims outstanding.. If dev continue like this future of the game is very bright.I can't wait for next release!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Based on my 1st experience with the title..
    So far so good.. great storyline, cute and sexy characters.. likeable characters (always a plus for a long term read experience)
    Soundtrack seems pretty good..
    Animations and visuals are up there with some top tier works..
    Hoping this one has a long future as its got a lot of potential
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Nico Odin

The story seems very promising
    The "art" (character models, background, animations, etc.) is very good
    Beyond that, there's not much to say since it's the first episode.

Overall 4/5 stars for now (v0.1)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jkjkjkjkjk

Intriguing start to a game. There are a lot of possibilities and should be interesting to see where it goes. The visuals are great. A few grammatical errors but nothing to jarring. Looking forward to see how the story unfolds and how much choices will matter as it's hard to tell this early on.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Newbie1997

Excellent characters and Renders. Fitting music choices and an interesting story premise. A very strong start! Lets hope the dev can pull of a good story with many choices and different outcomes. The potential is there! The only thing that bothers me so far, is that the MC is a bit to blunt. But it fits the story i guess, at least for now. I hope this changes in the upcoming updates.
    Five stars for now! (0.1)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

peytine93

Attractive characters without exaggerated body features, extensive animations and a good sense of humour. Interesting story line; looking forward to what's coming up; very promising indeed. Full marks for now (v0.1).
  9. 3.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The renders and character designs are extremely good, like crazy good... There's not much of a story right now to say anything about it but it was still interesting enough that I'll be waiting for the next update... Now to the negatives... The dialogue seems kinda crude and immature, and needs polishing up... The animations though look extremely bad and are very unnecessary... Some of them can be easily replaced by pan shots of the characters... The game would actually be better off in my opinion not actually using any animations at all and would be better with just transitions... If the dev absolutely has to add animations, they can look to Classy Lemons After The Inferno, thier animations are very good and actually work well with the story... The Sex scene too was kinda bland and the was nothing much other there other than the animation... Also the MC's dick model is kinda weird in my opinion and another one may look better...

All in all, a game with a lot of potential and a lot of improvements over the old one, but still needs a lot of polishing up