Accessible Daz3d Tutorials?

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone aware of decent accessible resources to learn Daz3d?

I'm trying to learn more Daz3d. But videos seem to be the vast majority of Daz tutorials. Either in Youtube or within the Daz store. Unfortunately for me, I have accessibility issues with the spoken content. Captioning helps, but not even the official Daz videos are captioned... So I can't use most of that. And no, Youtube auto-captioning (craptioning) doesn't help. Teasing me with nonsensical gibberish is almost worse than nothing.

Asking where are some decent tutorials is perhaps an extremely basic question. But the needs of my given limitations are almost universally ignored, so I feel I really do have to ask. They are easy enough to find. But most of the them barely acknowledge that they are in video format in the first place. Accessibility apparently isn't even considered. (This seems widespread within the Daz store and quite common in Renderosity as well. )
So wading through it all is a lesson in frustration.

More "Interactive Lessons" seem ideal, but I haven't found any besides what is included in the base package.
PDFs or the like are a decent option, but most of what I have found so far seem basic compared to the in depth video tutorials.

Any suggestions possible?

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
maybe there's one in udemy?
Nice idea. Udemy actually has a filter for captions which is great. Unfortunately, they do not have a category for Daz 3D =(

A little digging found one Daz Studio course -- in Portuguese. Without captions. That is my life right there.

I tried digging into some other "online academy" services, and couldn't find anything for Daz.