Accidental Penetration Sex

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Looking for any content with accidental or "whoops, slipped in!" kind of sex.

There's very little of this content as far as I can tell, but there are some stories like

And there are some games like
My Oblivious MILF
NTR'd by Clumsiness

Anyone know of any more?
(Have to say I prefer when the sex is appreciated by both parties when it inevitably happens...)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Since you don't specify what exact media type you are looking for, I will assume anything is fine. Here a video with such consensual accidental sex between step-siblings: BrattySis Series, with Zoe Parker and Kyle Mason, with the title "It just Slipped in". (And not sure if this even matters, but it seems to be Episode 8 of Season 2. While BrattySis Series is categorized with Episodes and Seasons, they have no story-wise connections.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LordGil

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Since you don't specify what exact media type you are looking for, I will assume anything is fine. Here a video with such consensual accidental sex between step-siblings: BrattySis Series, with Zoe Parker and Kyle Mason, with the title "It just Slipped in". (And not sure if this even matters, but it seems to be Episode 8 of Season 2. While BrattySis Series is categorized with Episodes and Seasons, they have no story-wise connections.)
Yeah I've seen a few of those, some of them are really good :D Always been a fan of one
Also found

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
1694793301122.png

JAV series (mixed with fake incest):

anime:

manga:

Western creators have no imagination.