sayshall

Feb 16, 2022
When my character goes to sleep, their cleanliness automatically restores, but is this a feature?
Despite not bathing or brushing their teeth for two weeks, sleeping in bed at night shows them as clean by morning.
I've turned off automatic care. Dirt from daytime activities does show, but sleeping cleanses them.
(I'm using GPT-4.0 for translation due to my non-fluent English skills.)

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
When my character goes to sleep, their cleanliness automatically restores, but is this a feature?
Despite not bathing or brushing their teeth for two weeks, sleeping in bed at night shows them as clean by morning.
I've turned off automatic care. Dirt from daytime activities does show, but sleeping cleanses them.
(I'm using GPT-4.0 for translation due to my non-fluent English skills.)
it's intended as far as i know, there is always a level of self cleaning implied

42toall

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to open the door in Westwood Cave? I'm completely clueless even after reading through the wiki. I've got the bowl and the green statue, but that darn door has me stumped. I've tried various combinations of words with "stone," "statue," and "door," but everything comes back as unrecognized commands. I've played games like Trapquest before where the commands are clear and there's a comprehensive wiki to refer to. These quests in both caves are just painful.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to open the door in Westwood Cave? I'm completely clueless even after reading through the wiki. I've got the bowl and the green statue, but that darn door has me stumped. I've tried various combinations of words with "stone," "statue," and "door," but everything comes back as unrecognized commands. I've played games like Trapquest before where the commands are clear and there's a comprehensive wiki to refer to. These quests in both caves are just painful.
The wiki pretty much gives you step by step directions if you read through it. There's a specific list of commands for the pussy door that work a limited number of times. Lick, rub, etc.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
It's not like Trapquest. If you look at the guide before entering, you only enter 1 word all lowercase at a time. In this case, you would "door" which approaches said door. Then enter another command.

Reactions: 42toall

42toall

Jan 12, 2021
It's not like Trapquest. If you look at the guide before entering, you only enter 1 word all lowercase at a time. In this case, you would "door" which approaches said door. Then enter another command.
I am immensely grateful, Hat Merchant. You've assisted someone who stands before a door, yet unaware that it's even there. I hope ChatGPT can convey my gratitude. This isn't a word game like Trapquest. I'm simply groping in the dark for a voice-controlled button, and nothing dampens the adventurous spirit more than hitting a dead end.

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/accidental-woman-v1-23-4-cheats-thaumx.4280/post-13164211
For v1.25.5, the line to mod is now 73304 btw.

Here's some additional notes 'cause why not:
  • You can modify the effects of drugs (and how much time they take to take effect) in setup.omnItems.[DRUG NAME HERE]
    • This includes literally deleting all negative effects from taking those drugs
    • Ex. Changing ↂ.pc.status.bimbo += x to ↂ.pc.status.bimbo = 0
  • Putting the following code in the eval box will give you the mutation for tentacle breeder?
    • ↂ.flag.tentacle.breeder = true
    • Same should apply for all other mutations/states in ↂ.flag and ↂ.pc.mutate
      • The ones that don't have multiple ranks, that is.
    • All of these appear after Line 60002 in the game file

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes