Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Half an hour or more trying to learn and setup the game and every time I click on "details" (or save) half of the character details (attributes, etc..) change randomly. Fuck this game.

Last edited:

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Looks really promising but kinda in early development also. I guess if the dev decides to stick with the project it might be a something great in a few months/year.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is frustrating because, while it shows great promise, it is also fatally bugged. T^he save systems slows down after a few days of play, and then stops being able to save at all except for disk saves, and then crashes when trying to save on sleep, so you can't autosave. The game will have NPCs set times for dates that are in the past, and then they are pissed off when the PC doesn't invent a time machine and go back in time for the date. In spite of all of the development time, this is still very unpolished. The game does have a good bug reporting system.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
The interface in this game is too overwhelming and non intuitive, i have no idea where to click or what to do. And i didn't even find a way to change clothes. Do we go to a wardrobe somewhere ? Because there is no way to change them in the "CLOTHING" tab. All i see there is 3 pieces that my MC wears all the time and i cannot do anything with it. The picture of my character on the right also does not show the top that she's wearing even tho it says that she has one on her.
It should be done in a way where we have a visible list of clothing folders like "pants" , "dresses" , "tops" etc and when we click a piece - it immediately pops up on the character picture, along with any "additional effects" that particular piece allows like "pulled up" or something. It should all be visible.

It's all a huge mess... and too complicated. Unplayable state in my opinion.

Also the saves are fucked up. There is no way to change the "disk save" path. In game saving sometimes bugs out, game freezes when you try to load it and you loose all progress.

One thing that i DO like about it is the very detailed and deep character creation. I loved that part. I just hope it will have a noticeable effect and result on the game.

The dev should stop implementing anything NEW like new quests, career paths and focus on straightening out what's already in the game and making it playable. (first thing would be getting rid of all the placeholders :D )

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pajonk, all of the clothing changes are made in the clothing menu, which is accessed by clicking on the closet in the house.

But you are right about priorities. I am rather appalled that the devs spent the time making a multi-branch rogue-like adventure in caverns no one can find but left core systems broken. For instance, playing on, I found out that the whole dating system breaks after about the second week; you can make dates, but they never show on the calendar and you cannot attend them even when you know when and where they are. You cannot "hang out" with anyone but Lily, and hanging out with her can break the game.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Pajonk, all of the clothing changes are made in the clothing menu, which is accessed by clicking on the closet in t
What closet do you mean? There is the Foyer and the cleaning closet. There is no clothing closet. In the Foyer i have CHANGE and MANAGE and both of them do absolutely nothing when i click :-(

Additionally when i click on the "CLOTHING" tab in the phone menu there is only top, pants and panties at first but after i wake up, put on "work clothes" and go to work then she's fully naked and there is no clothes at all anywhere.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What closet do you mean? There is the Foyer and the cleaning closet. There is no clothing closet. In the Foyer i have CHANGE and MANAGE and both of them do absolutely nothing when i click :-(

Additionally when i click on the "CLOTHING" tab in the phone menu there is only top, pants and panties at first but after i wake up, put on "work clothes" and go to work then she's fully naked and there is no clothes at all anywhere.
There is a clothing closet you can click between the bedroom and the living room. That allows you to set up outfits, etc. You are correct that the default of all outfits is naked, for some reason. Also, if you leave the default waking times and prep for work, the default is that you are late to work every day.

Dec 5, 2018
the default of all outfits is naked, for some reason
If you don't skip the prologue, there is a section where you are asked to create valid casual and work outfits. That way you don't start the main game with the default naked character...

Also, if you leave the default waking times and prep for work, the default is that you are late to work every day.
Odd, I have never touched the default waking time and work prep time and haven't been late to work so far. Maybe tiredness at the end of the day is a factor? If you go to bed extremely tired, you will always be late for work...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you don't skip the prologue, there is a section where you are asked to create valid casual and work outfits. That way you don't start the main game with the default naked character...
I think that the game does a fine job of hand-holding at the beginning, myself, and have never had a problem with the clothing system. I think that, at the beginning, though, the default outfits should all just be the sweats you start with.

I also think that the default outfit you dress in when waking up should be the work outfit, not the casual one. But those are very minor nits, IMO.

Odd, I have never touched the default waking time and work prep time and haven't been late to work so far. Maybe tiredness at the end of the day is a factor? If you go to bed extremely tired, you will always be late for work...
When I play, the character says that she needs 27 minutes to get to work, and the default hair, makeup, and clothing set take 35 minutes. That seems to make the MC late for work. It's an easy fix to just set the alarm to give the MC more time. The game wants her to go to bed at 10PM and a 6:30 wakeup gives 8.5 hours of sleep, which seems to be plenty in the game.

While I'm at it,
(1) the grooming menu doesn't work. You can set grooming for what you want, and then it reverts back to the default settings. The MC never shaves her armpits, for instance, unless you do it manually.
(2) the default date times are generally way too late (9 PM start).

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Are the NPC Options bonked? They don't seem to work for me as after setting them as I would like, they're not taken into account in my game and when I go back in the menu, everything is back to default. It's pretty annoying.

Edit : Got the answer on their Discord and yeah, it's completely bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prawnboy99

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Really not sure who this game is for. Played for like an hour through the tutorial and constant claims of complexity only to get to the open world and realise the sex scenes are such an incoherent mess that it's not worth playing

New Life which clearly "inspired" this (i.e. they just flat out copied loads of stuff from it) is way less complex but manages to have sex scenes which at least work within the 'you do one thing partner does one thing' setup.

Reactions: hh103 and wahnsinn

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Really not sure who this game is for. Played for like an hour through the tutorial and constant claims of complexity only to get to the open world and realise the sex scenes are such an incoherent mess that it's not worth playing

New Life which clearly "inspired" this (i.e. they just flat out copied loads of stuff from it) is way less complex but manages to have sex scenes which at least work within the 'you do one thing partner does one thing' setup.

You have to know the developer just mostly finished the framework and coding for the game only a month or 2 ago. A game of this size with only 2 people working on it is gonna take awhile especially if you're working on coding and framework FIRST and content/story SECOND. I play Newlife as well and for the most part like it, but even though it's less complex and the sex scenes are more fleshed out, the developer is slow with new content. When was the last time you saw a major update/content patch to Newlife? The only thing he usually does is add a sex scene or a couple talk scenes with certain characters and that's it. The updates for this game (while slow) ALWAYS are major updates. And while I completely agree the sex scenes are a horrendous bunch of numbers and would love for nothing more than to have my character get fucked by a guy who isn't one of those paragraph math equations you get on math test in HighSchool (e.x. "John's dick is 5. Ass look 3, hips look 9. John put's his 5 penis into your pussy"), I suggest looking at his web page as he has a timeline on when updates will happen and what content is planned for them as now he's starting to actually get into the content section. It'll also help you get a feel on what's going on . ;)

P.S. I will say though, he's adding prostitution into v.24 and while that's great, idk why he didn't do sex scene content before the prostitution stuff? Wouldn't you finish the sex scene stuff first so that the prostitution content actually has enjoyable sex scenes in it?:unsure:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
he worked on a framework that is a buggy mess for two years and if you check out the timeline he has on his webpage then you will see that we are in the middle of the content phase
this game is a scam as newlife has become one
The timeline shows 16 months for content development, and that in February 2019 he anticipated that July 2019 would be the third of those 16 months. So, no, the web page doesn't say that "we are in the middle of the content phase."

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes