Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
The timeline shows 16 months for content development, and that in February 2019 he anticipated that July 2019 would be the third of those 16 months. So, no, the web page doesn't say that "we are in the middle of the content phase."

I think he is looking at the Development Progress tab on Thuamx's website. Which he is looking at only the "content (yellow)" bar and going based off that. He's not realizing that the "fetish (light green)" "flesh(dark green)" and "random(Aquamarine)" tags are also part of the broader "content" section overall.

he worked on a framework that is a buggy mess for two years and if you check out the timeline he has on his webpage then you will see that we are in the middle of the content phase
this game is a scam as newlife has become one
You must realize that the "content" section is relating to CORE content so sex while not being fleshed out yet will be fleshed out in the "content" section of development. ;) (or I at least think and hope so, cause otherwise i'll be very sad)

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
in september (written in the game)
That seems to be talking about v0.14.0 which was a while ago. v0.24.0 is already out, but to patrons. I was trying to say that I'm surprised no-one has but the patron version up yet as that usually immediately happens. But I guess not this time around, and we'll have to wait for the free version of v24 to release at the beginning of august from what it looks like.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
ver. 0.24 seems stable, but the simulation is so off sometimes. I couldn't figure out how to control some of the main stats in the game, like fatigue. Is there a way to force sleep, take a nap or drink a coffee or something?

Does anyone know how to deal with the "extremely tired" / "very sleepy" status?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ver. 0.24 seems stable, but the simulation is so off sometimes. I couldn't figure out how to control some of the main stats in the game, like fatigue. Is there a way to force sleep, take a nap or drink a coffee or something?

Does anyone know how to deal with the "extremely tired" / "very sleepy" status?
You can sleep in the bedroom. Go to the house contents menu and deploy the blankets in the bedroom, then go to the store when you can afford it and buy a bed. That, also, you will have to deploy before you can use it.

There is a broken coffee machine in the house contents that you can deploy in the kitchen and, contrary to its name, you can make coffee with it. Drinking coffee reduces fatigue.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
You can sleep in the bedroom. Go to the house contents menu and deploy the blankets in the bedroom, then go to the store when you can afford it and buy a bed. That, also, you will have to deploy before you can use it.

There is a broken coffee machine in the house contents that you can deploy in the kitchen and, contrary to its name, you can make coffee with it. Drinking coffee reduces fatigue.
Thanks, that did it! That menu was not that easy to find.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to restart AGAIN! And AGAIN, the game doesn't recognize that you've completed the intro in a previous version of the game, so have to play the entire intro AGAIN! No quickstart possible. Arrgh!

Can't really complain TOO much because I am, after all, getting a free game, but I've never understood why ThaumX made that setup where you cannot skip the intro even if you have played it a dozen times or more. He took extra programming time to institute a system to irritate his players.

Thanks for the upload, jjhuf.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Have to restart AGAIN! And AGAIN, the game doesn't recognize that you've completed the intro in a previous version of the game, so have to play the entire intro AGAIN! No quickstart possible. Arrgh!
The game stores that information in your browser's localStorage, so this is likely the result of playing in incognito or otherwise aggressively purging history between AW sessions.

Also, thanks jjhuf!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game stores that information in your browser's localStorage, so this is likely the result of playing in incognito or otherwise aggressively purging history between AW sessions.
The 23.1 version of the game recognizes that the intro has been played. The 25.0 version does not. It's not the browser local storage that's the issue.

Again, it's not that big a deal, it's just frustrating that the designer took time away from developing useful features to add a feature that punishes the player.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes