rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
Is the ability to have sex with random people not implemented? All the NPC's keep giving me the same error "(Need to add function call to start voluntary sex scene here)"

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
That's a shame, I only just gave it a go recently and the intro had me fairly invested.
Development is clearly very slow (especially as far as playable content goes), so I'd suggest putting this on the back burner and check back in a year or two. Assuming the dev keeps working on the game this'll hopefully be an interesting title before we're all in our graves.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Development is clearly very slow (especially as far as playable content goes), so I'd suggest putting this on the back burner and check back in a year or two. Assuming the dev keeps working on the game this'll hopefully be an interesting title before we're all in our graves.
I would admit its slow for the last few months, but the project is picking up speed, maybe in the next 3 months there would be more then the whole last year's content combine developing in the frontend (story, effects, usable systems).

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
The developers should just come clean. They do not have the will to finish the game. Isn't it quite obvious already??

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
The developers should just come clean. They do not have the will to finish the game. Isn't it quite obvious already??
No? Development has been slow content-wise since the very start. Pace seems about the same.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
What are you on about?
Obvious that you ain't looking at the history on this project, they stick to the timetable at released version, the only one time was the time they discovered a major bug in the code so they need a week to fix the problem, and they didn't hide or cut off their connections to the patreons, you could even not paying them anything and still allow to speak directly with them on discord channel.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Last release I tried had all the stats randomly change after loading a save. Is the bug still there, or someone knows how to avoid it?
thanks

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The 0.26 should be fug free now, but Idk if he released the fixed version.
What I really wonder is if there's enough content already for the jobs, encounters, sex scenes or if we're still at the bare minimum. (and I mean for a female start)

Reactions: Warsty84

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm losing interest, it seems this guy only goes for the weird stuff. 90% of the posts he does are like that, and I guess the little content there is is going to reflect that. Bah, I think I'm going to go for Female Agent only.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I'm losing interest, it seems this guy only goes for the weird stuff. 90% of the posts he does are like that, and I guess the little content there is is going to reflect that. Bah, I think I'm going to go for Female Agent only.
Video games are weird by nature. Look at story of Bayonetta. Its a sexual niche game its free and its still forming in content.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes