netaj

Jun 28, 2017
I couldn't search that game on both google,F95,U18,ULMF,or even TFG, could you post a link towards that game?
Bayonetta is an actual triple A game that got full releases on most last gen consoles plus PC and switch and even got included in Smash. Very google-able and not found on these forums.

If you need it though:

Last edited:

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Just stating weird story games and that was a weird story. As for AW is buggy and weird but you expect that from the title.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
It's been a while since I last followed updates. Can anyone tell me if the game has any actual content yet? Last time I checked it only had the prologue and character creation, but boy, that was like a year ago

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
The game did move pass prologue and character creation, you can now do alot of things like dating and whoring and jobs and actaul exploration, but more like hunger and vechical customation will come.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I get errors while starting a new game.
Initializing Game Data structure...
Loading Preferences...

(then freezes forever)

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
Everytime I try to load a save, whole thing freezes.

How does it work for you all? I tried searching for a solution but found nothing in here. Only 1 guy had the same thing happen and he didn't get help.

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Everytime I try to load a save, whole thing freezes.

How does it work for you all? I tried searching for a solution but found nothing in here. Only 1 guy had the same thing happen and he didn't get help.
Are you trying to load a save from an older build or the current one?

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
current. I also tried to save to disk, and remove the autosave, still happens when I try to load

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
hey i am stuck at the burger machine, at the character creation...female start...

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
current. I also tried to save to disk, and remove the autosave, still happens when I try to load
So far I've only tried loading from the very beginning but that worked for me. You don't have the game loaded in a protected directory like Program Files do you?

Aug 13, 2018
Question, in the settings for NPC generation, if you set the scale for futas *over* 100, will that set the % higher?

Edit: does cheat relationship thing at the end of the prologue lock you into a ending, or is it just setting up what your relationship starts as?

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
during the prologue, when you take the science aptitude challenge.... anyone have all the answers?

i can't seem to ever get better than 9/11

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes