Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I recommend using Chrome over Firefox.

Firefox took multiple tries to get most images working. Chrome worked first try. Firefox just has a shit cache memory and system, even the recent (A year or two?) upgrade to allow MEGA downloads isn't good enough for this.
Agree. I use Firefox for everything but playing these kinds of games. It's Chrome for them, and it works.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Only put a few hours into it but the game feels more like it's about wrangling a mentally ill person than it does simulating the life of a woman. All it takes is a few unpleasant events to put suicide on the table and a cascade of pleasures and human contact to take it off.

kallabunga

Sep 4, 2018
Do people actually play and enjoy this game?
I've tried it several times since the start of the year but the game just does not work, probably due to the awful engine. there's always an endless amount of bugs that just make the game unplayable and really bad gameplay and UI issues. I mean, the only other games in this genre really are Girl Life (which is terrible) and Newlife (which has an impressively lazy creator) so I want it to succeed, and the devs certainly seem to care about the game, but it just feels shockingly unplayable no matter how much work gets done.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Only put a few hours into it but the game feels more like it's about wrangling a mentally ill person than it does simulating the life of a woman. All it takes is a few unpleasant events to put suicide on the table and a cascade of pleasures and human contact to take it off.
I completely agree.
The entire game kind of pisses me off in a way, to be fair, I get the whole ""if you don't like it, don't look at it"", but the problem is, I like the ideas with it, but there's no point in turning off any of the ""kinks"" as they will still be on, such as violence, you still need to see that fucked up image of that woman if you want to play as a female, you still need to die if you wanna play as a female, you still need to be forced into slavery, and pretty much give up your life in order to play as a female.
Look, it's fine if you like that, but don't give me the illusion of choice, because if I was in that situation, i'd much rather blow my fucking brains out then have to deal with """G-Man's""" bullshit, but then again, at least G-Man, isn't some kind of perverted freak who wants to turn everyone into sex slaves, and fucking probe their brains, instead he's just a normal person, who might be the reason behind the combine invasion, but that's not important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
So, has this happened to anyone else:
i had turned off the rape content but in the park i got a scene which told me that the image was being blocked due to my content restrictions. Obviously i was okay with that and exited the scene...
only to get a pop up message about semen dripping from my character's vagina.
WTF?! So, are restrictions buggy or do we still get raped anyway and just not shown the scene?
Because that's just fucked up.

• Thinking Face

sonotink

May 7, 2019
i had turned off the rape content but in the park i got a scene which told me that the image was being blocked due to my content restrictions. Obviously i was okay with that and exited the scene...
WTF?! So, are restrictions buggy or do we still get raped anyway and just not shown the scene?
as i said,
The entire game kind of pisses me off in a way, to be fair, I get the whole ""if you don't like it, don't look at it"", but the problem is, I like the ideas with it, but there's no point in turning off any of the ""kinks"" as they will still be on, such as violence, you still need to see that fucked up image of that woman if you want to play as a female, you still need to die if you wanna play as a female, you still need to be forced into slavery, and pretty much give up your life in order to play as a female.
It does nothing sad to say, i know how you feel, it's really annoying.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I know this is of little consolation but you can buy (whoops) a firearm to defend yourself with but ultimately Sonotink is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kel2513

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hi man, I've ended up saying this a lot on this site and in a ton of threads. Saving people or making shit right is my raison d'être in life and my media (whatever it may be) reflects that. So I can understand or at least agree with you on one point (provided non-con means non consensual) that control in these types of games is paramount (especially in these types of games) I've played a lot of these types of games and in every one of them the one thing that's a deal maker (or breaker) is the control in them. There is a small list of games that have come close to getting it right (for me) but I've never actually found the one yet and then there are games that lead you on and boast control but only to completely miss the bus. I've become extremely strict recently about how tolerant I am of the latter and if I'm being honest, without the cheats I can't say I would be as tolerant of this game in it's current state.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Hi man, I've ended up saying this a lot on this site and in a ton of threads. Saving people or making shit right is my raison d'être in life and my media (whatever it may be) reflects that. So I can understand or at least agree with you on one point (provided non-con means non consensual) that control in these types of games is paramount (especially in these types of games) I've played a lot of these types of games and in every one of them the one thing that's a deal maker (or breaker) is the control in them. There is a small list of games that have come close to getting it right (for me) but I've never actually found the one yet and then there are games that lead you on and boast control but only to completely miss the bus. I've become extremely strict recently about how tolerant I am of the latter and if I'm being honest, without the cheats I can't say I would be as tolerant of this game in it's current state.
yeah, however with cheats, this games still more of a hastle then its worth, and some of the graphics are just, really gross, or don't fit the rest of the game.
to put it simply, it's a diet version of trials in tainted space.
it's okayish, but it doesn't have enough flavored, feels really watered down, and cost too much more then what it's worth, has good ideas, but some really fall flat.

• Thinking Face

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
yeah, however with cheats, this games still more of a hastle then its worth, and some of the graphics are just, really gross, or don't fit the rest of the game.
to put it simply, it's a diet version of trials in tainted space.
it's okayish, but it doesn't have enough flavored, feels really watered down, and cost too much more then what it's worth, has good ideas, but some really fall flat.

Different strokes for different folks. I personally enjoy the pregnancy aspect and images which I feel trials in a tainted space is light on. I got yelled at a couple years back when I went on that game's official forum to review and share my thoughts on the game especially relating to pregnant content in relation to named NPC's(not the random monsters/mobs) which was and still is lacking in that game. By the end of it, it came down to stfu certain characters will never have pregnancy content because they were made by X person who doesn't like that content for characters they make in any game, and if you really want pregnancy content pay for it by paying someone to create it for the game.

Now I bring this up because like many "adult" games both AW and Trials are in active development and certain games I like to check in here and there too see if there is any reason for me to play them again. Trials for the most part has not added too much to want me to play again in the past couple years most of it is only partially done/interesting concepts or it is not content I care for. AW on the other hand has had some decent work done in the past year which has brought me back in but with that said AW is still very much in the late framework period where the actual amount of game content is low; this is also why I like the pregnancy content in AW because it seems to be the most fleshed out for now, everything else seems much more like a placeholder or there should be more there.

So like I stated at the beginning different strokes for different folks. If the concept of any of these adult games interest you, put them on the backlog/backburner and let them get more development done if they are not up to what you want. A lot of these games are made by a single person or a very small group creating them which limits how quickly they can be made, so just keep that in mind.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I know this is of little consolation but you can buy (whoops) a firearm to defend yourself with but ultimately Sonotink is right.
I was not aware that firearms could be acquired in the game, thanks for that. Can you clue me in as to where i might get some?
Although, I'm still not too eager to get back into the game after seeing how content restrictions don't actually restrict said content.

Also, thanks sonotink. i had actually seen your post previously but kinda misunderstood it. Should have realized that it was the very issue i faced. hehe

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I was not aware that firearms could be acquired in the game, thanks for that. Can you clue me in as to where i might get some?
Although, I'm still not too eager to get back into the game after seeing how content restrictions don't actually restrict said content.

Also, thanks sonotink. i had actually seen your post previously but kinda misunderstood it. Should have realized that it was the very issue i faced. hehe
Pawn shop my man, I think it's called... pump and dump? yeah that sounds about right :) It's in the lower right tab area on the town map. You want the glock or the "cuck" I think it's called. reliable, easy to use and can be drawn quickly.

Reactions: Kel2513

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Pawn shop my man, I think it's called... pump and dump? yeah that sounds about right :) It's in the lower right tab area on the town map. You want the glock or the "cuck" I think it's called. reliable, easy to use and can be drawn quickly.
Any time I tried to go to the pawn shop, it said it was unfinished.
Strange.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes