Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is this worth playing if you are not into pregnancy fetish? Like, at all...
There's plenty of contraceptives you can buy in-game and can abort the baby if you do get pregnant and really don't want it. Heck I think you can choose to be barren during character creation to completely avoid the chance. Like the post above me said, there's plenty of other content to enjoy besides pregnancy.

Reactions: Selen99

polina

Apr 5, 2018
Its a life sex simulation. Go to work, date and have sex. Pregnancy is the end result and the storyline of a city that wants more population at any moral cost.
It should just be a simulator, it's potential is unmeasureably marketable.If people pay a monthly subscription to play something like WoW, I wouldn't fele bad about paying a monthly subscription fee for a MMORPG ADULT life simulator. Think EA's The Sims franchise but pay to play monthly, It's not outlandish to pay every month for a persistant city with apartments and jobs based on availability. And the ADULT content would be a welcomed DLC IMO. Feel free to disagree, my money is already in hand hand.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It should just be a simulator, it's potential is unmeasureably marketable.If people pay a monthly subscription to play something like WoW, I wouldn't fele bad about paying a monthly subscription fee for a MMORPG ADULT life simulator. Think EA's The Sims franchise but pay to play monthly, It's not outlandish to pay every month for a persistant city with apartments and jobs based on availability. And the ADULT content would be a welcomed DLC IMO. Feel free to disagree, my money is already in hand hand.
Second Life?

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
It gets updates but if your looking for the latest update it depends on people spending the money on his pateron and it costs a lot.

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
OK, now I"m gonna bitch. Before that I'll say that any game that is free or somehow free or whatever is a good thing to do, it involves work, or hard work and even the free versions are a gift to people. Bit I'll bitch...
Almost 3 years of development, the sex scenes don't fully work. If yoy choose "do nothing" the guy willl look at you, touch you, look at you, touch you, llook at you, touch you...till you are 80 years old, die, horny.
The relationship things... I don't know... I know you can never break up with Lily, no matter if you want, parser error, no matter if you have fucked 100 others, I did, she didn't forgive, she dindn't forgive, did relationship end? NO, parser errror
You do the quick start, no way you won't end up with Lily lover.
You save a template, you can reload it, but you can't change a thing....
There are events, that are said they exist, no hint on how...
Then I think, 6.5k $ a month... without full sex part working, without relationships fully working, without the basic gameplay... Makes sense... I would drink happily with my coworkers, planning things for 2028

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Is this game gonna get updated or is it dead here
0.36 is floating around somewhere on the last couple pages (get the older post tho, it's apparently higher tier)
It gets updates but if your looking for the latest update it depends on people spending the money on his pateron and it costs a lot.
Can somebody please upload the newest version with cheats and with all the needed files.
Here you go.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It seems that saves are broken, again. Even saves from this version of the game won't load, because the game apparently thinks that all saves (even ones you just made) are from before 0.34.0 and so are unloadable (the game just states this and dumps you back into the start screen). :(

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you close the tab/window you're running it in and start it fresh you can load a save, but loading while playing or after using the restart button to return to the opening menu doesn't work.
That did work, so thanks for that. The game then crashed on the first date, though. Not quite ready for prime time (in fact, buggier than its been in a long time).

Edit: Upon further investigation, the problem seems to have been on my end. My apologies to the dev.

Last edited:

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I confirm crashes on a date if you choose some of the options but other options are ok. So far it's a buggy mess but perhaps it's not "a bug it's a feature" for the sex scene - once the PC reaches about 85% pleasure bar, she can't proceed and the NPC "overtakes" her in a pleasure bar and gets 100% and the scene ends leaving the PC unsatisfied. I'm not sure if the fact I chose anal sex in order to keep her virginity intact is responsible for that but seems strange to me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how do i proceed here
it's after lily i shall chose clothes
but there are no button say continue or anything

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
how do i proceed here
it's after lily i shall chose clothes
but there are no button say continue or anything
May be an issue with your resolution. It's really wonky with the res, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's cutoff. Do you get that annoying splash screen in the beginning about the resolution?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
May be an issue with your resolution. It's really wonky with the res, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's cutoff. Do you get that annoying splash screen in the beginning about the resolution?
yes i do get that splashscreen
but in the pic i have lovred my screen size down to 25% of normal
and it's not first time i played the game maybe 1½ since last time
and it's not first time i complain about that stupid resolution
i really don't understand the dev hi must build the game in a ultra high resolution
since many has trouble with it
i thought it was build better since last i played it but no
it simple can't be right that people shall mess with screen settings
both in os and browser

Reactions: ustar
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes