NatalieBlackstone

Jun 4, 2023
The game is really quality and enjoyable so far. Main issues are some minor typos/capitalization things, other than that the characters each feel unique and the story looks to be going an interesting route. I like the blowjob face stuff and the teasing. For the first time I’m interested in both routes equally, so this could be an all time banger if both get finished/fleshed out. Good stuff, good luck to dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MessiahXx

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
This is a very good size for a 1st release! Looking forward to try this one out.

Cheers to the dev and good luck with this game!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hmm, I just took a quick peek into it. Shouldn´t there be a "furry" tag? Or is the "ash" character not relevant in the story anymore. I just would like to know as I am not into furry at all and it puts me off quiet a bit.

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!

MessiahXx

Sep 18, 2024
Hmm, I just took a quick peek into it. Shouldn´t there be a "furry" tag? Or is the "ash" character not relevant in the story anymore. I just would like to know as I am not into furry at all and it puts me off quiet a bit.

Cheers!
  • Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
Ashley is more of a neko and sadly there is no tag for it. :(

Haven't played yet, but will be giving this a shot soon. I just hope that it doesn't go the same direction as most games promising dom/sub(ntr) paths and focus on one over the other.
The game starts with dominant vibes because I want to establish Mia as a strong character before the actual path choice happens. I just ask for a bit of patience. ;) ;)

I may not reply to everyone, but I read all your feedback and truly appreciate it. Keep it coming!
The main things i noticed:
- Size is unoptimized
- Font too small, need better outline
- Formation, punctuation, capitalization errors etc.
- Android

Last edited:
Reactions: BrandonX13

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
  • Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
Ashley is more of a neko and sadly there is no tag for it. :(

The game starts with dominant vibes because I want to establish Mia as a strong character before the actual path choice happens. I just ask for a bit of patience. ;) ;)

I may not reply to everyone, but I read all your feedback and truly appreciate it. Keep it coming!
The main things i noticed:
- Size is unoptimized
- Font too small, need better outline
- Formation, punctuation, capitalization errors etc.
- Android
Sorry mate, I just have no idea what that is. :) For me thats a cat girl. Maybe it need the monster girl tag then. But what I was trying to get to know if this is an important character or even love interest? Or are there more furry/monster whatever things like this in the game.

I am personally just not into that kind of thing.

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
So far I really enjoyed it, but there are a couple things that could be improved. First a background for the text box would help a lot with the readability of the text. Second, it would be nice if the other characters actually got introduced, because I have no idea who Lucy and Camilla are, the same for goes for Zaya. The mother was described as abusive so I am guessing that's not Camilla, or is she only abusive when she drinks, which was hinted at?

Reactions: Durpi

JustPain.

Feb 14, 2021
Such a nice start for a very promising game! Just don't focus on one path over the other.
As yo already know, the only "but" is the font size/background for the text, but other than that, excellent work! Definetely going to my watch list. Best of luck!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes