Account navigation

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi people. Hopefully this has been posted in the right place.
I'm having a few problems trying to find things in my account since the new set up happened.
Namely, my list of watched threads and my tag preferences.
I used to get alerts for posts that contained my preferences. I no longer get these.
I know it's probably something simple that I'm missing but .... I'm missing it anyway. Appreciate some assistance please.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi people. Hopefully this has been posted in the right place.
I'm having a few problems trying to find things in my account since the new set up happened.
Namely, my list of watched threads and my tag preferences.
I used to get alerts for posts that contained my preferences. I no longer get these.
I know it's probably something simple that I'm missing but .... I'm missing it anyway. Appreciate some assistance please.
Your watched threads/forums/tags:

Screenshot_2018-12-11 Account navigation.png

Alert preferences:
1) Click on your name in the upper right.
2) Click on 'Preferences'.
3) Scroll down.
4) Click 'Save' after making choices.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Your watched threads/forums/tags:

View attachment 196169

Alert preferences:
1) Click on your name in the upper right.
2) Click on 'Preferences'.
3) Scroll down.
4) Click 'Save' after making choices.
Hi @jerricho13 and thanks for your response.
I've already had a look at that option but nowhere can I see where I can view a list of my 'watched' threads or find where I can add or delete tags that I want alerts for. These were easy to find options listed in the left hand column of my account screen before the site was updated but they seem to have disappeared. Again, I may be missing something ( and I've clicked on all the options) but can't see where I can view them now. Appreciate your patience with an old bloke :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi @jerricho13 and thanks for your response.
I've already had a look at that option but nowhere can I see where I can view a list of my 'watched' threads or find where I can add or delete tags that I want alerts for. These were easy to find options listed in the left hand column of my account screen before the site was updated but they seem to have disappeared. Again, I may be missing something ( and I've clicked on all the options) but can't see where I can view them now. Appreciate your patience with an old bloke :)
Look at the image I posted. Click on the circled "Watched" tab.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Look at the image I posted. Click on the circled "Watched" tab.
Again, thanks for your prompt response and for pointing me directly to something I couldn't see for looking :rolleyes:
This solves one of my issues but am I still able to insert/delete preferred tags and if so, where can I find the option to do that please. Sorry for being a pain in the arse.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ok, I had to do a little digging and you're right, it's not very intuitive.

1) Go to the tag search page and click on a tag you want to watch: Search Forums --> Search Tags

Screenshot_2018-12-20 big tits.png

2)Click on the 'Watch Tag' button in the upper right.

3) Go to the Main page and click on the arrow next the the 'Watch' tab and choose the 'Watched tags' option from the drop down menu.

Screenshot_2018-12-20 F95zone.png

You can now manage your watched tags from that page.

Reactions: Bogan53

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Ok, I had to do a little digging and you're right, it's not very intuitive.

1) Go to the tag search page and click on a tag you want to watch: Search Forums --> Search Tags

View attachment 202741

2)Click on the 'Watch Tag' button in the upper right.

3) Go to the Main page and click on the arrow next the the 'Watch' tab and choose the 'Watched tags' option from the drop down menu.

View attachment 202742

You can now manage your watched tags from that page.
Awesome (y) and thank you so much. You've made an old fart very happy :)
May you have a great Christmas and an even better 2019. Cheers

Reactions: Papa Ernie