4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SO_RA

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Cover.png

Overview:
Continuation of the story of the "Regarding relegated to blossom girl's toilet", set in a fantasy world. The story follows the male protagonist as he helps solve the problem of river pollution in the village under the commission of a priestess. To brainstorm solutions, you decide to start from the source of the problem - a chamber pot brimming with excrement.
However, despite being an important task entrusted by the priestess, you pick up the chamber pot filled with excrement in front of you - the excrement from female residents, each with its own unique flavor, akin to various aged wines displayed on a wine rack. You savor them one by one, with endless aftertastes, getting drunk on the flavors, even willing to descend into public toilet and cesspit to satisfy your "Urine Addiction".​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: SORA - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0, 2.0
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl8.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Haven't tested it yet, but I do have to question a game when there is a 2.0 version you can pay for before the free 1.0 version even came out. Even more so when the dev says this is a continuation of a game (or something else) I have never heard of and cannot find. The dev's twitter is almost completely empty too, so I have to wonder why create a patreon to sell the game before you even properly advertise it or even become known at all. The cg the game uses is also stolen as I can very easily recognize the Incubus Quest cg they used (though who knows, maybe it just looks like the cg or is just traced) (Edit: Nope, found more stolen cgs) (Edit of an edit: 2.0 version is all owned cgs, so all is good)

Last edited:

nstar2014

Apr 1, 2018
1 minute into the game, you're dreaming about drinking piss from your little sister. This is peak degeneracy, 10/10.

Edit: On a side note, I did notice that all the character artstyle aren't consistent, so I'm assuming they're all stolen.
Edit 2: Dev addressed my concern here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote