+ Nice Renders
    + Nice Closeups
    + Different Scenes
    + Easy Playing
    + Long Playing Time (For first Release)

Cons:
    - 90% Portuguese

Conclusion:
    The Game could be Pretty good if the Dev had the Game made in English,I,m not very good in Portuguese, so I had to fast forward the scenes, because I didn't understand anything in the Game other than first and last name input Question...
    The Scenes themselves where nice and animations where Great, and also that the Game was Pretty Long for the first release.
    If the Dev ever gets his Spelling right then he might have something good going here, but right now it seems that he started off with English and just stopped because he got bored.
    The 3 Stars for the Graphics and Animations,0 stars for the Rest,cant say what the story is about..

Not worth the download.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

felipons

Story 2/5 - (Played the portuguese version) a bit Meh, could have little more touch
    Engine 4/5 - I would normally not say anything about this, because Ren'py is the best engine for VN, but I'm not sure what you did, because I'm used to press esc to save/load game, but whenever I wanted to save I pressed esc and some glitch occurred, so I had to keep click until it unglitched to then click in the Save Icon, and after I saved if I clicked esc again to close it glitched again.
    3DCGI 4.5/5 - This was your strongest point, pretty decent, my only complain is that thing the mini-mc called "mother", the fuck is that? out of proportion and all... You should substitute that for a normal model.
    Music 2/5 - Here you failed my friend, use Free Royalty Music if you don't want to get fucked down the line, and sung songs depends much on personal taste, some people might not like your musical taste, like me...

TLDR: Average, worth for the CGIs, but if you value story, right now it's not worth, specially if you are a native English speaker, 'cause English version is broken.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ptah

It is bad, really really bad.

1st- The Engrish is criminal, that being said by myself which I recognize my English is horrible to say the least. I think that even a google translate wouldn't be worse than already is...

2nd- The graphics, the kid and two girls are supposed to be high schoolers, but they don't look even teenagers. (tip: the big head-little shoulders is something to happen to kids under 10, not teenagers, unless you're retardo-anime)

3rd- The plot feels like a nukige , nothing makes much sense and everything is made to push some sex scene. And everything happens because It happens... Truly, the plot is all over the place.

I would love to give this game a good grade, because the creator itself is posting It here, but I cannot be unfair, and the game doesn't deserve a good rating...