cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
5.png

Overview:
Rpg wich lewd scenes. Fantasy creatures, magic, quests and some humor included.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: - - -
Censored: No
Version: v 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras:

unknown.png unknown2.png unknown3.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Interesting cartoonish sharer. Good start. A bit repetative level design, many of the rooms are too similar, I would advise adding some coloring to the lighting to tell them apart.
No sexual content, aside from a female jerk session.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't seem to be able to complete the genie's quest, as the game will not permit me to Use the magic book in the library. It's the only quest left on my list besides the barrier.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
Not sure if this how it is when I get to the arrow keys part of the Genies first bit of trickery they don't seem to do anything.
I am pushing they keys when they are between the lines but nothing is progressing?
Edit: Not sure if I need all the toys I only had the magic wand couldn't find the others.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Try WASD buttons ;-)
I'm in the scene after the genie grants my (badly thought through) "lots of sex with penis" wish, but the WASD keys do nothing. I HATE MINIGAMES! How am I supposed to reach climax in this minigame?

Last edited:

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Awolfe
Options panel contains "Help" button.
In first minigame you must press LMB or space when slider located between red marks.
In second minigame - press WASD when arrow are between the lines.
In third minigame - press the A\D keys with such speed that the slider is between the marks.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you for your answer in post #17. Finished the current content.

In every other game on this site that I've played which includes a minigame, there is a brief tutorial just before each minigame explicitly explaining what you need to do to pass that particular game. It is not intuitively obvious that you need to use the spacebar in that first genie minigame when you needed to use WASD in previous minigames. Either the control choice needs to be the same in every minigame, or the developer needs to specify clearly which controls the next game requires. Players should not need to guess which control/keys is the right key(s) for the current minigame, or need to go to the options panel or have to come to a forum to find out how the game works. Basically, what you told me in post #17 is what the game should tell the player upfront. To win this game, do this. Fresh instructions at the start of each new scene/minigame.

I suggest that you look at the game Insexual Awakening for excellent examples of what I'm saying.

I'm also highly pissed off that I closed the game, launched it again, and discovered that nothing was saved. There is no save option within the game, so I (wrongly) assumed the game was auto-saving for me. You need to warn players both in the game and in this thread's first post that the game has NO SAVE CAPABILITY. It's not tagged as such, but it's basically a demo. A moderator needs to flag this game appropriately.

menny

May 28, 2017
I hope to see more futa content in the future, for now it's a pretty decent demo

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I hope to see more futa content in the future, for now it's a pretty decent demo
Well, considering how the demo ends (a certain wish that was poorly phrased) ... and assuming nothing gets changed, it's entirely possible that all future content will be futa. I love futa games (pun intended).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote