DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately, so far I have no opportunity to test each new build for 100%. I simply lack the time for this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is especially true for early access builds. Honestly, I could not expect a bug at the very beginning of the game.
But, as you may have noticed, critical bugs fix within a few hours after the report.
Understandable, as i said i will try the new upload as soon as its free as i cannot access them anymore via patreon, which is my own fault.
Will report anything if it comes up.
Nice quick response

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Understandable, as i said i will try the new upload as soon as its free as i cannot access them anymore via patreon, which is my own fault.
Will report anything if it comes up.
Nice quick response
Ehm... I removed you from the block list. I sincerely regret my haste.
Try to refresh the page cache or go through another browser. However, Patreon is buggy lately ...
Another option: download the public build and save the game in it after the start dialog. And then play with this save.

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
look i find it all but how can I see which of these are BDSM?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
look i find it all but how can I see which of these are BDSM?
Hmm....
Latex, naked breast, latex, tight and sexy, and, finally, latex?
Seriusly, you can't determine the BDSM thing based on its appearance?

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
and !! i make it wrong;

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@cheepySnake
Hello, found another bug. While you do the ritual you get to bang Vespa, after you cum and the messages finish it just dosent continue. You are just stuck with the pleasure bar not completely being empty (maybe thats why).
In 0.7 it works perfectly fine.

Found in version 0.8

Edit:
Also happens in the first scene with the succubus

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
and !! i make it wrong;
Hmm... Strange bug: you did not find one item, although the quest is marked as completed. You need the Latex shoes (Elf): seek in the locked chest in the store room. I corrected the scripts of this quest; in the next build, everything should work fine.
@cheepySnake
Hello, found another bug. While you do the ritual you get to bang Vespa, after you cum and the messages finish it just dosent continue. You are just stuck with the pleasure bar not completely being empty (maybe thats why).
In 0.7 it works perfectly fine.

Found in version 0.8

Edit:
Also happens in the first scene with the succubus
Corrected and updated. Thank you.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Select new game after dialogue i got all the pieces but the door doesn't open
Fixed! links are updeted.
Sorry guys. For some reason, neither I nor my patrons noticed this bug during the early access time.
Anyway, I released 0.9 for patrons! Stockings, alternative makeup and new lewd scene. You can see the preview

Reactions: Bl0g_ch3ck3r

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
I can't seem to be able to leave the first room :/
My objective is to get to the "dressing room" but pressing "E" on the door does nothing. (I have picked up the map, candle, shoes, and clothing.)

if this a bug or am i missing something?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I can't seem to be able to leave the first room :/
My objective is to get to the "dressing room" but pressing "E" on the door does nothing. (I have picked up the map, candle, shoes, and clothing.)

if this a bug or am i missing something?
Yes, this is a bug. Already fixed. Download the game again.
UPD: look at the version. Bug in the "0.8 b"; in "0.8 c" all works.

Aschor

Mar 8, 2019
Hello.
I gonna download your game later. What are the futa contents? Can the MC be a futa?
Thank you for your awesome work.

Keelowtray

Jul 19, 2017
So i played the public version, is it not possible to continue with the Story after the Scene with this Devil Girl?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
So i played the public version, is it not possible to continue with the Story after the Scene with this Devil Girl?
After what scene? There are two of them.
If you meant the "Revenge" scene than yes. Because while there is no continuation :)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
How do you cook the potion I do exactly what it says then it’s says I crafted bullshit
Hmm, it's very strange.
Just checked, and the first time did not work, and the second worked.
Maybe some kind of bug. Need to search.
In any case, try again. You may have accidentally clicked on another option.
Anway, the quest is possible. I just checked at 0.8.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.9 is available now! And 0.10 was released for patrons. You can see the preview .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote