cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.10 released and 0.11 in the early access for patrons!
Preview of 0.11 you can see .
In addition, I have a new kind of builds for patrons. Preview of the first test scene .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Just found this the other day and did a quick run through of it. I think it's really well done so far. The wording seemed kinda odd when it came to making the potions but I figured it out after a few tries. I'll keep watch of this in the future and think it's looking good. Keep up the great work.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So are you Telling me that the sex scenes are still locked behind a paywall even after the new release comes out? Cause i thougt it was on of those things like each release had a new Patreon elusive Scene but when the new release came out those scenes would also go poublic only reason i checked it out again, cause at the moment theres really not a lot to keep me interested in the game. and the payout really isnt worth it if the "reward" you get for spending 30 of your life is a fucking handjob and the rest is blocked behind a paywall.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Patrons receive including:
1) Full versions of scenes from a public build (there are three of them now)
2) Demo scene (one)
3) Test scenes (also one).

In the current public build there are 7 scenes.

So either you looked for them badly, or I misunderstood you.

UPD: If interested, more details about the types of builds can be found .

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So are you Telling me that the sex scenes are still locked behind a paywall even after the new release comes out? Cause i thougt it was on of those things like each release had a new Patreon elusive Scene but when the new release came out those scenes would also go poublic only reason i checked it out again, cause at the moment theres really not a lot to keep me interested in the game. and the payout really isnt worth it if the "reward" you get for spending 30 of your life is a fucking handjob and the rest is blocked behind a paywall.
My dude, there's a few games that actually have bad paywalls on Patreon, but this isn't one of them at all.

Reactions: thesleeper

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Is the demon portal dick supposed to stay flaccid on the floor? I can ride the air above the dick, but it's flat on the floor pointing away from me.

Also, I'm getting color reset whenever I reload my save game. I can change clothes, but the custom colors don't carry over from session to session.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
New version released!
Finally bug with saving/loading outfit color is fixed. Unfortunately, to save correctly, you need to start a new game.
And 0.13 in the early access for patrons!
You can see preview . Some pict from it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
For some reason, when i get to the revenge quest line where you have to dress in latex, both characters are full latex (even thought the underwear for sam was causing it) but Zesthara still tells me to "dress accordingly". Can't tell whats causing that. Restarted the game (not progression-wise just closed and reopened) and still happens.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote