cetra

Jul 1, 2017
I'm loving this game, especially the artwork style. Can't wait for more content to be added!

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Meh, Alexander Krisnov is offline, and I can't update the thread.
Anyway, build v 0.3 is available! .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Aha, some running with our boobies sticking out. Nice move towards that "running with our cowards down" :ROFLMAO::p.
Nudity is not equal to inconvenience 0_o. I have never claimed the opposite.
Anyway, even in previous versions you can choose outfit like
or

I am not a champion of puritan morality. Heh, I said the obvious :)

P.S.:
Although, if I introduce the character cooling scale, this will be a very unexpected move for games of this genre.
"He is not small, just very cold" :)

P.P.S.: I remember :)

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Nudity is not equal to inconvenience 0_o. I have never claimed the opposite.
What's that with inconvenience? I, personally, find it very convenient, at least to my perverted likes, that is :). Anyway, I was just kiddin'.

P.S.:
Although, if I introduce the character cooling scale, this will be a very unexpected move for games of this genre.
"He is not small, just very cold" :)
Huh? What was that?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This new version is running VERY slowly. I have an i5-8400, 16GB RAM, and the game is loaded on a super-fast m.2 SSD, so there is no reason it should be running as slow as it is. I can type with two fingers faster than text is being displayed. Walking is painful, and when moving from room to room it takes almost a second for the screen to fill in portions of wall (which is insane given that I'm running a GTX 1070). This version is pretty much unplayable as is.

Oh, and I have a suggestion. When the game is first launched put the player on the menu screen, not jump directly to the initial conversation with the elf. If I've played the game before and I have saved games there is no reason to force me to waste time seeing that initial scene again.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
This new version is running VERY slowly. I have an i5-8400, 16GB RAM, and the game is loaded on a super-fast m.2 SSD, so there is no reason it should be running as slow as it is. I can type with two fingers faster than text is being displayed. Walking is painful, and when moving from room to room it takes almost a second for the screen to fill in portions of wall (which is insane given that I'm running a GTX 1070). This version is pretty much unplayable as is.
0_o
Very strange. I did not make any changes to the code. And on my pc (4 GB of memory and an integrated video card:cry:) I did not notice the difference in performance.

Oh, and I have a suggestion. When the game is first launched put the player on the menu screen, not jump directly to the initial conversation with the elf. If I've played the game before and I have saved games there is no reason to force me to waste time seeing that initial scene again.
OK, I'll do it in one of the following updates.

UPD: Does the game start to slow down immediately or after loading? If after loading, then I would look at your saves. Path: My documents/My games

May 13, 2017
Im stuck on destroying the chains, I have looked at your walkthrough and was only able to find 2 in the same place outside the store room.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Im stuck on destroying the chains, I have looked at your walkthrough and was only able to find 2 in the same place outside the store room.
Most likely, you just missed some point. Even with me it happens; despite the fact that I set these points, and tested the quest at least 15 times :)
Try to load the game before reading the magic book. The points will be generated anew and this time you will succeed :)

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Strange, very strange. It has something to do with your particular configuration. I have a Xeon E3-1280 v3 (that being a Haswell generation processor, same as 4k series), same amount of RAM and though I have a system SSD, the game is on a plain 1TB WD HDD. And I don't have a slightest sign of any kind of slowdowns. It runs as smooth as the previous versions.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Shutting down every running app didn't help. The problem didn't clear until I rebooted my system. Everything in the game is back to as fast as it was in the previous version, thankfully. Hopefully it'll stay that way. Since I wasn't having any slowdowns in any other games I thought it was the fault of this game, not my system. Sorry about that.

Now I just need a tutorial on how to pick locks.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Shutting down every running app didn't help. The problem didn't clear until I rebooted my system. Everything in the game is back to as fast as it was in the previous version, thankfully. Hopefully it'll stay that way. Since I wasn't having any slowdowns in any other games I thought it was the fault of this game, not my system. Sorry about that.

Now I just need a tutorial on how to pick locks.
I am glad that everything works for you.

Heh, really. I have not activated lockpick explanation. My bad, sorry. After a couple of days I will post a hotfix (just a few minor edits have accumulated).
In short: click on the round button, when the arrow points to the blue sector. Red sectors - blocking bariers. You need to remove all blue sectors.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In short: click on the round button, when the arrow points to the blue sector. Red sectors - blocking bariers. You need to remove all blue sectors.
Very easy ... now that I understand how it works. Thank you.

BTW, please change "Picup" to "Pick up" (or "Pickup" if you cannot have any spaces).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Easy. Where exactly?
On the screen where you transfer items from a container to your inventory. Bottom left of the left side panel.

Oh, and while I have your attention, perhaps you can give me a clue as to where the 7th toy to use on the elf is? I have:
I have also found all the clothes items, and the "find them" task has completed, but the task to talk to the elf about them hasn't completed, even though I did talk to her about them, and she's wearing the full set. (Or at least I think it's the full set.)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
On the screen where you transfer items from a container to your inventory. Bottom left of the left side panel.
Done. Thanks.

Oh, and while I have your attention, perhaps you can give me a clue as to where the 7th toy to use on the elf is?
I have also found all the clothes items, and the "find them" task has completed, but the task to talk to the elf about them hasn't completed, even though I did talk to her about them, and she's wearing the full set.
Hmm. Its a quest bug. Game is not linear - you can talk with Zesthara about "roleplay" at the any moment. I tested this moment in multiply times and, it seemed to me, minimized the possibility of a bug. Naive of me.
In short: most likely, this is a record of another quest - a volume that appears after the first sex with an elf. Still, I was not able to completely avoid the conflict with the old saves. Sorry.
UPD: If you throw me your saves, I will be very grateful.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote