cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.6 now available, and 0.7 in the early access!
You can see preview of v 0.7 .
Creampie included :3

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
OK, guys! New version, 0.7a, is available for all! See the change log for details.
And I released v0.8 for patrons! You can find a preview of this .

Reactions: nln0

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
guys how can cast spell randomly in 11 points ???
1. Open the Magic Book ("B" key), select needed spell (or drag it to the quick slot). Than close MB and click to LMB.
2. You need to find the necessary points. See the walkthrough for details. You can see the chains with a spell "Bel N'hara Mirrorr" and dispel them by "Dispel".
Oh, and there is no spell "Randomly" in the game. It was meant that the chains location are randomly generated :)

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past the first scene. Hovering on the magic hands show the red circles it could be used on (I guess) but clicking, right-clicking, scrollwheel, nothing does anything. I can't drag the hand to the areas either.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past the first scene. Hovering on the magic hands show the red circles it could be used on (I guess) but clicking, right-clicking, scrollwheel, nothing does anything. I can't drag the hand to the areas either.
Try to click on her breast/pussy.
You don't need to drag&drop icons. Just click them to select toy.
Maybe your problem is different, but I have everything working. Just checked.
UPD: if this is not obvious, I will add a tooltip to the next build.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Try to click on her breast/pussy.
You don't need to drag&drop icons. Just click them to select toy.
Maybe your problem is different, but I have everything working. Just checked.
UPD: if this is not obvious, I will add a tooltip to the next build.
Sadly clicking does nothing, but then it seems like the problem is on my end then. No idea what seems to be the issue though.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Sadly clicking does nothing, but then it seems like the problem is on my end then. No idea what seems to be the issue though.
I doubt it.
If you do not mind, I would like to understand the essence of your problem.
In order not to flood, we can move to the or PM. Message me if you wish.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
we have full version blowjob? :p
For now it's available for patrons.
I will add it to public later. When? Well, for starters, I would like to accumulate a sufficiently large pool of scenes for patrons. Ie, a few months, no less.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@cheepySnake
Got your version AcmeOfAbyss_0.8_pub and its just not working. Dosent matter which settings i Chose, text boxes do not initiate. And to be honest its pretty cheap to show the message "Full scene avaliable only for patreons" you become a patreon and its still locked because i cannot tell in which tier these scenes are locked behind. But it seems that the 5€ tier isnt even working, at least the version that comes with it.
Questionable

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
@cheepySnake
Got your version AcmeOfAbyss_0.8_pub and its just not working. Dosent matter which settings i Chose, text boxes do not initiate. And to be honest its pretty cheap to show the message "Full scene avaliable only for patreons" you become a patreon and its still locked because i cannot tell in which tier these scenes are locked behind. But it seems that the 5€ tier isnt even working, at least the version that comes with it.
Questionable
Hm, I tried to send you a private message, but apparently you have blocked this option.
In short: in the case of Patreon, try again. It should work now.
If you have any problem with the game itself, send me a screenshot.
UPD: Please, PM me so that I can explain the situation with Patreon to you.
UPD_2: I fixed the bug with new game in 0.8. Build will be updated in a few hours. For now, you can use the saves from previous builds to bypassthis bug.
Thank you for the report.
UPD 3: Build 0.8 was updated. Thanks again.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Hm, I tried to send you a private message, but apparently you have blocked this option.
In short: in the case of Patreon, try again. It should work now.
If you have any problem with the game itself, send me a screenshot.
UPD: Please, PM me so that I can explain the situation with Patreon to you.
UPD_2: I fixed the bug with new game in 0.8. Build will be updated in a few hours. For now, you can use the saves from previous builds to bypassthis bug.
Thank you for the report.
UPD 3: Build 0.8 was updated. Thanks again.

Well thanks for the fix. I cant use it because i canceled the pledge yesterday. That really made me mad yesterday.
My saves were on my old drive which ddied 2 days ago, so god riddance i guess.

In regards to the PM, i guess you are wright i denie every message besides Admins i think.

Will look into the update once it gets free.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Well thanks for the fix. I cant use it because i canceled the pledge yesterday. That really made me mad yesterday.
My saves were on my old drive which ddied 2 days ago, so god riddance i guess.

In regards to the PM, i guess you are wright i denie every message besides Admins i think.

Will look into the update once it gets free.
Unfortunately, so far I have no opportunity to test each new build for 100%. I simply lack the time for this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is especially true for early access builds. Honestly, I could not expect a bug at the very beginning of the game.
But, as you may have noticed, critical bugs fix within a few hours after the report.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote