VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] [Yuno Gasai]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Reaction for this game : Amazing i love it !

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Animations: ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Sex Content : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

Note :

this game will be one of the top games 100%

Definitely you should try it .

◉ Amazing job ! All the best to the developer .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mrhoax

So far so good the visually stunning models will keep you wanting more. Some of the better work I've seen for awhile. Looking forward to seeing where this game goes and what the dev's got in store. Poor fella is just recovering from a bad break up but he'll be okay :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Woah, what an incredible start! Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] [Yuno Gasai] is at least great for chapter 1. The intro seems to be shaking up to a great story; it looks exciting so far. The renders and animations are top-notch, with excellent writing. It’s a game that needs to be played, kept an eye on, and of motherfucking course support, I highly recommend it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rebelish

I like it, one off my favorites atm.
    the story , the renders the girls the setting just what i like to see in a game.
    I hope this one will not be abandoned. this is A quality game.
    can't wait to see what the future updates will be.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for Ch.1 v0.1.0

There's been a fair number of high quality visual novels, but I often find them lacking in some combination of story and dialogue. It feels like big wasted potential when everything else has clearly had work put into it. So, I'm happy to come across an AVN that doesn't fall into that trap for once.

It's early, but everything here shows promise. Great renders and models, some unique character design for a Daz game, and it's even got some great animations. It's also nice to have music and sound, which is another element that gets slacked on a lot.

Story wise it isn't exactly new. It seems to be shaping into a college setting harem game, but when done right I don't think it's a bad thing. It does feel a bit refreshing that the MC has a past with a good amount of the love interests introduced. We aren't the new guy in town meeting everyone for the first time. It makes things feel more organic. On the same note, it doesn't make things feel as rushed when we have sex scenes with the girls shortly after seeing them for the first time in game. The mystery girl could provide another fresh twist to the story, but it's too early to know as of this version.

If I had to critique things, I don't particularly care for the MC one way or the other yet. I didn't really enjoy his dialogue sometimes, but I don't think he's unbearable. So far he just feels like your standard horny college male protagonist which is just boring. I'm always a fan of slower burns, so I hope this does take some time to build up the story and characters before jumping into sex scenes quickly with every love interest. It would be a shame if this just turned into a rather brainless fuckfest.

Also as always, having some more choices (that actually matter) will always be a plus.

It's a really promising start at the end of the day. A bit on the shorter end of first versions, so if you think you'll like this I'd recommend waiting for some updates to build up. Otherwise give it a shot and have something to look forward to. I can easily see myself giving this 5 stars depending on where the game goes with the story and character development in particular.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Puma1978

This game really impressed me with its high quality graphics and lively animations. The Menu and handling of the game in general is really great made and the whole setting is refreshing and engaging. I just hope that further updates will not take too log because i am afraid this quality work needs a lot of time for maybe a few minutes new content. My respect to the dev and his friends who support him doing this amazing VN.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

krysrith

Bro, hands down, best models ever. Chapter I feels too short for me because of how detailed the models are made. I could wait for update to see how the story goes and see more improved sex scenes, although the sex scenes are a little fast and short, especially with Kiaara, it still is one of the smoothest animations I've ever seen in many of the games I played. I do prefer to see a part-by-part scene before the sex (like kissing, take off clothes, talking, aiming the "p" in front of the vag before inserting, etc.) but it depends on you if you want those. Nonetheless, Keep up the good work man, hope to see this 'till completion.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Lucius Logan 3D

The Renders have very very good Quality and the Animantions too!

Just to be more immersive, maybe the Dev can use some Morphs for fix Lynn face, because she not looks like Landlady or MILF, she is more to be will MC roomate ( like Twenty years old ), she have only one hair normally more used per women more old.

The story is interisting about the dreams, who is Kiiara? the MC knows her before? from where and why he dreamed about her? I want know...
  9. 4.00 star(s)

RandomHornyDude

[Reviewed version Ch. 1 v0.1.0]

The game has a lot of promise. The setting is simple, not to the point of being generic but it's your typical attractive college guy living at home with his
    "landlady and younger tenant". The languague is good, the girls and the renders look amazing, I like them a lot.
    The only minor thing I would want improved is different speeds in the sex animations, a bit too fast right off the bat for me. Also, the movement of the dick is kinda wonky, it even spins in one of the handjob scenes.
    I look forward to the development of the game and I will definitely continue playing it.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Stratos_69

Even if it's the game it's an early stage, the quality is here the story is good for this first release.
    What about the choices and girls ? Well, some choices have no incidences at first (cause too early to have some consequences) but some can be lead to something new afterward.
    The girls : Like i said about the quality, the girls are just too beautiful so yeah it's seems logic to me to mix quality and cute girls :D
    Others will say no h scene and stuff but, the story need to be more elaborate so i guess in then futures updates will see where this will lead us
    PS : If the MC isn't badly injured or kidnapped by this strange girl, then it's good :p
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Dline12

Very promising first game from Yuno Gasai. Great renders, beautiful girls. The story itself isn't something completely new but still started out quite nicely. No doubt in my mind that Yuno will improve from this and he already has an amazing base. Most devs won't ever reach his level. Cant wait and see how much will he improve in the next couple years and updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

D3xter_

Definitely a great first release, superb graphics, very nice female characters, interesting beginnings of a story with a touch of mysticism, an unofficial "patch" for fans of a certain genre, a planned optional harem. Probably the best first release since December 2020 and I hope this game will not change itself and continue to develop in the same vein.

P.S. The only thing that causes concern so far is the main character (so far, there seem to be no problems with it), I hope he will be shown as a person with a strong personality, because if in the next releases he will be shown as a spineless slob who is pushed around by everyone (now the main character is not bad, but there have already been games where this happened), for me it will completely destroy the game.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

rainwake

Ch 1. v0.1.0

Pros
    + Gorgeous models
    + Great animation quality and the camera work is mostly good
    + H-scenes are fast paced
    + Gallery

Cons
    - Our character's choices, opinions about other characters seem to be scripted. Either your choices don't matter for getting specific relationships or you simply can't choose.
    - I don't mind if characters are interested in us or are open to giving us a chance at dating them, but this game speedruns that process to the point of sacrificing realism. You meet once and then on the second meeting, it's H-scene time. Girls are just throwing themselves at you as though you're an A list celebrity.

Conclusion
    At the moment there's very little story if any. The story has not yet introduced any big problems and there's very little character development beyond character introductions. At the moment, the VN is visually appealing, and it's got good H-scene animations. It's too early to say if the problems are interesting, if the solutions are creative, if choices matter for getting each girl, and if certain choices attract certain girls but lock you out of others (implying multiple playthroughs are required to unlock all the scenes).
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ArmchairAnalyst

Excellent first chapter. The girls all look beautiful and the renders are better than any of the other Adult games I have played (+50 games). The plot is interesting enough that you don't skip through all the dialogue, and you get sex scenes right off the bat, none of that slow burn bullshit that is happening way too often in other ADULT games.

The only minor improvement I would make is that animation during some sex scenes are too fast, and if it were to slow down a little bit it would the scene even hotter. Depending on the content of the next couple of releases, I will definitely support the dev financially.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ice.serbia

very interesting models,. all are new to me (200+ games). Render quality is excellent. Places are almost all new and that's nice. For first edition only i can say is that it begin with all girls. My personal opinion is that they should be all introduced later during story since intro is happening in only 1 day. For now game is 10/10
  16. 4.00 star(s)

mlpage34

Good story, great art. The camera panning on the women became a little much. If it were me, I would save those for special scenes. It is easy to see the time and effort put into the work. Keep of the good fight.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

flarigand

"A book with a flashy cover, and uninteresting content", It's another VN with an MC with no personality, horny, idiot, with a monster cock and all the women in the universe want to fuck with him, because yes.

The script, well, it's a fuck fest, don't expect anything more, the female models look a lot alike, others look like a cosplay, the only one who seemed to me to be quite well and different from the rest was the sister, MC design is terrible, he looks like an idiot, behaves like an idiot and is horny 24/7, definitely not my cup of tea.

It is a kinetic VN, it has no real options, positive things, the UI, the entire technical section, there is a lot of work involved, but unfortunately the story, the MC and how superficial everything looks, does not let me enjoy the technical and visual section of this VN.

Edit: is a scam, "Patron" money grab, stay away!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

nastyastefa

I think this is a great start.Continue in the same spirit, but do not delay with updates.Very beautiful and diverse girls.There is some intrigue in the story.But again, the frequency of updates is important.A lot of developers have been doing it for too long and people are losing interest in this story
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

Based on [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] version.
    This is not good. It starts with two atrocities - unavoidable sex scene and fake choice. That makes this one star way too much generous grade for this game.
    From there, there is no much improvements. It seems you will play as some horny folk with no personality but yet be irresistible magnet for all chicks who will besiege MC's cock and you, as player, won't be able to reject them.
    So, if you like game with no freedom of choice and fake choices, than try it, play it, but if you like game where player decides what happens and which chicks MC will fuck and which not, than don't bother with this.
    Writing is not so great, story is pretty much cliche. You will not find nothing extraordinary or mindblowing in those two departments.
    Characters are blaise, nonunique.
    Renders and models are mostly good looking, but that is not enough. All other bad aspects makes this game unplayable.
    Would not recommend to others.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kaasje404

As this review is for version 0.1, there is not a lot of content yet, but despite that, this game is already worth five stars.

First of all, the story is very interesting, it may seem normal and not really special at first, but more happens than meets the eye. I am very curious what will happen or has happened to Kathrine.

The characters in the game look very good and are also very nice and unique. The girls display their own personalities and sometimes we can also see their thoughts which gives them more depth. The graphics in general were also very good. So overall, there were no real points of criticism, five stars well deserved.

The only tip I can possibly give is that a lot happened in a short time, at least that's how it felt to me. It felt like every piece of dialogue was important or meant something. This in itself is not bad, but I would recommend writing a bit more dialogue for the renders/scenes so that you also have more playing time and that you also maintain a bit of lightheartedness in the game.