Others ACT -ONEMANARMY - IT’S DIFFICULT TO BE A MANAGER - AN EMPLOYEE WHO WAS KIDNAPPED FINAL (translation and uncensored request)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1669176052217.png
version: full complete
more information:
Lenguage: Japanese
Dev:
genre: female heroine,action fight,monsters,vaginal sex,rape etc,it is a side scroller or platformer with sex animated scenes
Link for download the full game in Japanese via torrent ( 372.06 MB):
The game is compatible with a console controller
i request translation into english and uncensored please
Examples (remember that in DLsite you have a video example:
1669176427471.png 1669176470992.png 1669176515170.png

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
View attachment 2188092
version: full complete
more information:
Lenguage: Japanese
Dev:
genre: female heroine,action fight,monsters,vaginal sex,rape etc,it is a side scroller or platformer with sex animated scenes
Link for download the full game in Japanese via torrent ( 372.06 MB):
The game is compatible with a console controller
i request translation into english and uncensored please
Examples (remember that in DLsite you have a video example:
View attachment 2188096 View attachment 2188098 View attachment 2188099
its crashing.. i have set locale to japanese in my pc,, tried with controller and without it.. still it keeps crashing after tutorial

• Angry
Reactions: Дарк136

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
its crashing.. i have set locale to japanese in my pc,, tried with controller and without it.. still it keeps crashing after tutorial
For me it work,i remember what i did,i did the next,open rar and press ctrl + E,then select japanese language,extract the rar and open this one with emulocale japan ADMINISTRATOR,it open a messague,press the buttom from the top and you have the game for play zero problem.
If it not work you then i dont know what is your problem because for me it work and my game not crash.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
For me it work,i remember what i did,i did the next,open rar and press ctrl + E,then select japanese language,extract the rar and open this one with emulocale japan ADMINISTRATOR,it open a messague,press the buttom from the top and you have the game for play zero problem.
If it not work you then i dont know what is your problem because for me it work and my game not crash.
i dont know what i did and somehow it worked... im kinda disappointed coz the model is so good yet the animations suck... its like waste of time

• Angry
Reactions: Дарк136

ilikestrawberry

Aug 8, 2018
i dont know what i did and somehow it worked... im kinda disappointed coz the model is so good yet the animations suck... its like waste of time
Agreed. The game is hard even in easy mode due to the lack of health potion. I kept getting beaten by big ass dinosaur. save anyone ?