Mod - Ren'Py - Completed - Acting Lessons Gallery Modifier [v1.0.2] [OEJ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2786345

Wow, just fucking wow. I read alot of books, i read every night. I had to have my wife play this game because the story brought me, a 250lb marine combat vet to tears. Grade fucking A game dude, this is better than any book i have ever read, fuck the sex scenes this deserves game of the year.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

UncleFredo

This is my first review of any AVN, abut I've played over thirty of them at this point so I think I have a fair basis for comparison. Overall it is an excellent piece of work and the developer is to be commended.

As mentioned in many other reviews if your interest is primarily FAPing this is not the game for you. The visuals are reasonably well done and the animations if not spectacular are adequate.

The storyline is, for the most part, well plotted and has a very nice pace. Even the minor players have their relationships at least partially developed. The relationships between Liam, Meg, Melissa, and the MC are well developed. Rena, arguably the other major character, is not so well flushed out in the earlier stages of the game, but if you pursue her she get a good deal more attention in the end.

I've given this game a grudging five stars because despite its overall quality it suffers a couple of major flaws which are unavoidable in play (at least in every path I've been able to find).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly, there is no way that any tattoo artist is going to put "cum slut" on a persons chest without asking them first. Liam is a character, and he thinks he's going to die, but that's way beyond any level of friendship.