straydogg

May 9, 2017
this is fkn hilarious, awsome job on this one, and fun to play, smooth animations, lovely looking ladies,storiy line is nice,great job (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Getddosed

May 18, 2018
So I have read the walkthrough, and have done a few playthroughs, but there is no way to get a Megan and Melissa ending is there?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So I have read the walkthrough, and have done a few playthroughs, but there is no way to get a Megan and Melissa ending is there?
If you want an happy ending with Melissa or Megan you don't have to "bang" all the other girls... (You can have sex with both Melissa and Megan for happy ending after the "fire" choice but don't touch other girls)... Refuse all and you have done :)

Getddosed

May 18, 2018
If you want an happy ending with Melissa or Megan you don't have to "bang" all the other girls... (You can have sex with both Melissa and Megan for happy ending after the "fire" choice but don't touch other girls)... Refuse all and you have done :)
So new playthrough but only work on both of them? So far, Ive had the fire choice where I cannot save both of them, which sucks

MorningStar1

May 20, 2019
It was really a legendary game. He has a very sad and wonderful story and I like the characters too. If you're undecided, definitely download the game. I think you should even donate. Bu arada Türkçe yama ile oynamak daha iyi oldu yamayı yapan Red White'a da çok teşekkür ederim.

Redrobojr

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone has full gallery save file or something?

I'm not mentally prepared for trying all the different route

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Dr. PinkCake has my money for Patreon after this game for my whole life, fuck sakes, one off the best and most hurtful games I ever played, and I just downloaded for the girls, one playtrough is enough. Gonna recommend to some friends.

Jul 5, 2017
Man, screw this developer, my dick was only erect for certain bits, but my mind was was completely erect for the whole thing. The feels man, the feels. I love the game, but i can't do another playthrough again, it just hits me too hard. Kudos to you developer.

PS I would love it if there was a way to complete the gallery without having to suffer through more feels again. Would greatly appreciate it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
anyway to unlock all gallery scene? cheat or another something?
Does anyone has full gallery save file or something?

I'm not mentally prepared for trying all the different route
Man, screw this developer, my dick was only erect for certain bits, but my mind was was completely erect for the whole thing. The feels man, the feels. I love the game, but i can't do another playthrough again, it just hits me too hard. Kudos to you developer.

PS I would love it if there was a way to complete the gallery without having to suffer through more feels again. Would greatly appreciate it.
Extract and replace the persistent file in your saves folder with this one and y'all should be good to go.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
this is mayor bullshit, I just turned off when and deleted the game when it came to do the choice, I hope being a DIK wont be like this aswell because fuck that. Awesome game just not for me

4.60 star(s) 798 Votes