Romeezy

Apr 30, 2019
This game fucked me up.

It introduced characters that I will remember for some time; especially Liam. He made me laugh, I could truly feel like he was a brother to me. I enjoyed his wacky antics, and I believed his personality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think what hurt me the most is trying to go through the "player" path, trying to get it in with every girl possible.

Megan and Melissa were different, but also felt similar, or relatable.

I guess it also got too real that the MC had been cheated on. A little too close to home for me.

The twist was great; the endings were great; the ending choice was harder than most choices I've had to make in other games, even AAA titles.

So yah, I laughed, I cried, the game really fucked me up. Would recommend to anyone who loves a story, 10/10.

Jun 10, 2019
This game left me almost broken.
I didn't think that it will end well ( from certain point in the game, not from start and that is my biggest issue with this game), but i would never expected that i will cry like baby.
I never played game where i cared so much about characters, i didn't even wanted to make a choice at the end and thought i will quit whole game, it was just to much .......
I think it was to much for game, don't get me wrong i think it's excellent game, but there was so much sadness, i really don't want that from games. I read so many books and played many game in my life, but i never felt this after them, i still can't decide if it is good or bad. How it is possible ?
I heard game has multiple endings and i really want some kind better end for both girls,so i could get better sleep at night, but i just don't have strength in me to play this game again. If i knew, how some choices could lead to such dire consequences i would be playing much more carefully from start, but until camp trip there was no reason to believe that this game will be thriller. Problem is that i don't even know where i did mistake, i didn't cheat i didn't lie ( i think, maybe i lied Leah a didn't tell her truth once ), but from story stand point it would probably change nothing and that bother me most and no i didn't want to read walkthrough to get better ending and spoil maybe next playthrough, but at least after like 5-10 years from now and i believe i will end up same :)

I would give this game 10/10 only if i knew kind of game it really is. This way i give it 9 maybe 8/10 and iam sad about that rating.
Anyway sory for my english this was really my first somekind of review

Reactions: Carefree247

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I'm confused on which is the true Ending of the story ?
I feel Megan Ending is too good to be true. Melissa Ending felt more of 2 ppl coping in their own way and in a normal pace which feels more real.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm confused on which is the true Ending of the story ?
I feel Megan Ending is too good to be true. Melissa Ending felt more of 2 ppl coping in their own way and in a normal pace which feels more real.
If you didn't cheat on Megan and Melissa with other girls you will have a nice ending with the girl that you saved ( play both )... after the difficult choice finally happiness tears ;)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
If you didn't cheat on Megan and Melissa with other girls you will have a nice ending with the girl that you saved ( play both )... after the difficult choice finally happiness tears ;)

You mean rejecting Lena & Rena before ch 6 ?
Or from the very start ?

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
Huh??? I think i did that bit no matter how i do iT, Megan OR mellisa dies. Even when i resecties everyone and everything..... did i realy miss something?? Okay i never used a wLkthrough on this one..as i lovend the story to much to do So even when iT ends quite of das

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Huh??? I think i did that bit no matter how i do iT, Megan OR mellisa dies. Even when i resecties everyone and everything..... did i realy miss something?? Okay i never used a wLkthrough on this one..as i lovend the story to much to do So even when iT ends quite of das
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kondzio25

Sep 9, 2017
I would love to see some kind of DLC to this game with true happy ending. It is a beautifull game as it is right now but i would love to see perfect ending... Right now after i have finished this game I am emotionaly destroyed and i dont know what to do. I have never expected that adult game will be so emotional. 100/10, even more. It was more emotional than RDR 2 xd

Last edited:

Page11

May 23, 2019
Can someone make a workaround the fire patch or something? I won't choose between Megan and Melissa, why did the writer make it so cruel? It should have been a happy ending and be done with it , god damnit...

It really breaks it for me, because I wanted to replay the game and go for rena and the other girls too, but I won't if this is how it has to end

Reactions: GypsyBastard

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone make a workaround the fire patch or something? I won't choose between Megan and Melissa, why did the writer make it so cruel? It should have been a happy ending and be done with it , god damnit...

It really breaks it for me, because I wanted to replay the game and go for rena and the other girls too, but I won't if this is how it has to end
A patch wouldn't accomplish anything. You would be missing all the renders for a Melissa+Megan timeline after the house incident ... someone would need to create hundreds of CGIs. This is never going to happen.

Page11

May 23, 2019
A patch wouldn't accomplish anything. You would be missing all the renders for a Melissa+Megan timeline after the house incident ... someone would need to create hundreds of CGIs. This is never going to happen.
Yeah, I guess...well, I closed the game and in my mind they all lived happy ever after.

Reactions: Enyos

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
this thread doesn't stop to surprise me .
this is a public that wants to screw every woman of every age no matter how enormous their tits .
they want to boink the dog the cat or the hamster .
Nice cute girls have to be taken in all holes in the most cruel ways .
and now one character dies , ONE ! And people cry , over a game ?
Ever read a book ? do you know how many characters die in literature ?

Don't get me wrong I love this game but maybe I like it so much BECAUSE not everything goes the way I want.
It means the story has it's own path I have to follow .

take this with a few pinches of salt I was just surprised.

Page11

May 23, 2019
this thread doesn't stop to surprise me .
this is a public that wants to screw every woman of every age no matter how enormous their tits .
they want to boink the dog the cat or the hamster .
Ever read a book ? do you know how many characters die in literature ?

Don't get me wrong I love this game but maybe I like it so much BECAUSE not everything goes the way I want.
It means the story has it's own path I have to follow .

take this with a few pinches of salt I was just surprised.
I think it is pretty shitty that one girl dies no matter what. I would have been ok if she died when you dated them both or something. Also, I did not fuck everything that moves, I did not go for Rena or Aethelwig (or however she was called) and the other girls... I read books, but I guess I jsut felt too much like the character and cared very much for both of them...

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, I guess...well, I closed the game and in my mind they all lived happy ever after.
not completly true, as said in a previeus message, the fire in the house takes place as a result of mellisa stealing peters wallet. This point in this game gives room for a different ending, which as i mentioned before could be fun story in itself.
Is dr pink willing to do So? I doubt it, as his story grinds to the most difficult choice in life.
A happy threesome ending Will ruin the story, as almost everyone would choose this outcome.
The plot is put up clever, you will get attached to both girls, and both girls deserve a happy life, But only one will get iT.
And youre the one that has to decide who Will have a future, and you decide if you Will be a part of that future....i would love to get a peak in dr pinks mind...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You don't have respect for women...Women aren't a sexual object that you can use whenever you want (n)

Yes, we cry for a game, it's illegal? Many people cry watching films where the deaths are fake like in games then i don't see the problem!

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
no respect ? on the contrary .
I give those examples because I don't get them .
but crying over a game ? don't get that either.
It's a great story , as said before, because you don't get what you want

btw
you don't mind to boink the hamster?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
no respect ? on the contrary .
I give those examples because I don't get them .
but crying over a game ? don't get that either.
It's a great story , as said before, because you don't get what you want

btw
you don't mind to boink the hamster?
Don't make me answer badly :)

Reactions: Trojaner
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes