th sa

Oct 7, 2018
what is newly added on 28/7/2019 thread update.....? are there any modifications on the final game [v1.0.1]...?

mark01469

Aug 20, 2017
this is fucking mental ive never been so ingrossed in a story like this actually give a shit about the characters here was me thinking ill just end up hitting tab skip most of it like normal coz shit boring ass storys nahh ive restarted it like 80 times because this son of a bitch keeps throwing curve balls at me and i start wanted to help certain characters... fuck you person who made this fuck you for making me love you >.< i just wanted to jerk it a little now its 2 am half way into episode 7 ..., incredible writting well thought out and yeah gg wp you got me

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Downloaded and played from here a few months ago. Very impressive effort. To show my appreciation I just went to Steam and bought it. I may play it again someday. Thanks!

Reactions: Sindar

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just found this one after I've been playing Being A DIK...Just thought it was fantastic...Picked the bad ass of course (y)

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I am conflicted about this game. A couple of weeks after finishing it, I still can not decide how I feel about it. Objectively, it is incredible in terms of render and writing quality. I have seen much worse movies win Oscars. However, I can not escape the thought that, this game is like splitting the atom - one of mankind's most amazing technical feats, which ultimately brings nothing but pain and suffering. Speaking only for myself, of course; I play these games to escape the pains and traumas of life and loss, not be beaten with them.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I am conflicted about this game. A couple of weeks after finishing it, I still can not decide how I feel about it. Objectively, it is incredible in terms of render and writing quality. I have seen much worse movies win Oscars. However, I can not escape the thought that, this game is like splitting the atom - one of mankind's most amazing technical feats, which ultimately brings nothing but pain and suffering. Speaking only for myself, of course; I play these games to escape the pains and traumas of life and loss, not be beaten with them.
I can sure agree with you on the movies and Oscars lol..There are a few games that I've come across in here that have a lot of the Hollywood....lets face it... junk beat. I really didn't care for one of them ..the main girls..and I really liked the other one but we're all different. There was a lot of drama and suffering, you're right. I was on the edge of my computer chair in some parts!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, just saw this game on Steam. I'm not gonna buy this one though. Its nice too see more these type of games on Steam though.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Its funny, I am done with the game and still cannot stop thinking about this ending. I agree with you, I play these games to get away from the BS and heartache in real life, and truly wish this game didnt have that tough ending.
However that being said, it shows you how great this damn game is, either in writing or what, because you become emotionally invested and truly become upset with the outcome. I read some past posts how people hated this game because of the ending, well, if you step back and think about it, if you are that upset over it, you truly loved this game and didnt get the outcome you wanted, so all of their hate about the ending is misguided.
I do wish and hope someone mods this game and gives us a harem though, lol..

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
I fully agree with you, we love this games as point to escape the pains and traumas of real life losses , and this "burning" plot twist is worstest thing in all f95 site.After this I dont want to play DrPinkCake games anymore..:(

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I fully agree with you, we love this games as point to escape the pains and traumas of real life losses , and this "burning" plot twist is worstest thing in all f95 site.After this I dont want to play DrPinkCake games anymore..:(
That's just extreme in my opinion... not all games has to be "bang all female characters and live a happy life"

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes