Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Maybe burning of the house can be avoided just after episode 1...seeing this screen gives me a hint that Leah is not gonna be trouble... "not interested in you".
Dunno, maybe a hint for the dev to develop this branch for his fans :) Screenshot_20190801-084533_Acting lessons.jpg

Reactions: Mormont

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Acting Lessons [v1.0.1] [DrPinkCake] - Original Size: 3.38-GB

Download Win 80% (876-MB)
: - - - -
Download Win 60% (626-MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone released a compressed mac version?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Maybe burning of the house can be avoided just after episode 1...seeing this screen gives me a hint that Leah is not gonna be trouble... "not interested in you".
Dunno, maybe a hint for the dev to develop this branch for his fans :)
Doesn't really matter, she still has an obsession with you as future events with her lurking around your house will show. This line in the summary is mostly to throw the player off of any suspicion about her.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Doesn't really matter, she still has an obsession with you as future events with her lurking around your house will show. This line in the summary is mostly to throw the player off of any suspicion about her.
I know that, I've played a lot following all the characters in the game :)
It was a suggestion for the dev to make, maybe in the future, something similar, if not a remake of this one with less ore no deaths

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
It was a suggestion for the dev to make, maybe in the future, something similar, if not a remake of this one with less ore no deaths
And round and round we go :LOL:
It seems that some people just can't let go of the notion that the game is completed and keep dreaming of alternate endings. It's like reading a book or watching a movie and then demanding the author to re-write/re-film it with the ending you want, hilarious! :LOL:

Reactions: UncleVT

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I did not say that I didn't enjoyed it, actually this game is on my top 3 since its first release :)
But well, it might be indeed seemed hilarious to someone if there's only a suggestion, but everybody has the right to dream, why spoiling one's wishes ?
Just let me be, and the dev, maybe, he will listen, or not....even so, I am still fully support him/her :)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The game crashed in the hospital. But starting the game again and reloading a automatic save worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Wow, this game was something else. The story was great, I just wished there was a happy ending where you could keep both girls.

Reactions: Redd23

NPalmer

Feb 14, 2019
My first post on here after lurking for a while because I loved this game so much. I've had games from here that have been great fap material and that I'll go back to again, GGGB springs to mind, but nothing like this. For a start, Liam is brilliantly written, in a game where you on it to see sex scenes I actually cared about him enough to walk away from one with, IMO, the hottest girl in the game. The renders are brilliant and the sex scenes great. If you haven't played this game you are missing out.

P.S. I wanted to post this as a review but I have no idea how. It would have added another 5 stars to the masses it has already accrued.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
P.S. I wanted to post this as a review but I have no idea how. It would have added another 5 stars to the masses it has already accrued.
Just click on the five stars in the banner next to the tags you will get a pop up where you can write a review. (y)

Reactions: NPalmer
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes