Seeking Action/RPG games with non-con bondage

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm thinking Japanese-style games where losing gets you a ''bad ending''. Specifically involving chains, prison cells, pillories, attached to a wall, etc. Something like Unholy Disaster. Doesn't have to be in English, but has to be hetero with protag of either gender.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm thinking Japanese-style games where losing gets you a ''bad ending''. Specifically involving chains, prison cells, pillories, attached to a wall, etc. Something like Unholy Disaster. Doesn't have to be in English, but has to be hetero with protag of either gender.
- Anything by Grimhelm (lots of tentacles/rape/bondage, extremely polished games with great art)
- Xenotake (Vosmug) (Again, tons of rape/bondage/tentacles, very polished games)
- Ghost Hunter Vena (Vosmug) (Released after Xenotake - Is the better of the two games imo)
- Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies (KAIRI SOFT) - Best English 3D Platformer by far
- Koooonsoft Games are pretty barebones but hold a special place in my heart

Should be enough to get you started?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yup, I already know about all these and more, though you did remind me to give Grimhelm's stuff another chance. Yeah, the machines in Ghost Hunter Vena are exactly the kind of thing I'm thinking of. Metal restraints > rope > tentacles. Chances are, I'm already aware of most/all such games that are in English, but some like Overgrown, it's not clear if they have the particular type of bondage I want.

Reactions: atetete

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Do you only want sidescroller action games or are you also alright with RPGM/Wolf RPG style games?
How do you feel about tentacles/rape and other non-consensual genres that tend to go hand in hand with bondage?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
RPG games are fine. I'm not a fan of tentacles, and rape... well it often goes hand-in-hand with the bondage, doesn't it? Ideally it should happen to the protag as a result of losing. I think this is a genre of its own, called Ryona.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
RPG games are fine. I'm not a fan of tentacles, and rape... well it often goes hand-in-hand with the bondage, doesn't it? Ideally it should happen to the protag as a result of losing. I think this is a genre of its own, called Ryona.
You must've felt conflicted playing UnHoly Disaster lmao.
Wings of Roldea by Waterspoon is a great game with tons of elements of bondage/ryona if you haven't already heard about it. Unfortunately it does have a lot of rape as well. Give it a look either way.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
You might want to check out games by Hajime like https://f95zone.to/threads/huuma-mina-the-secret-of-immortality-v1-1-8-hajime-doujin-circle.54538/ and also Solas city heroes and other games by Mr.Zed

Also Super Spy Simulator - nothing explicit but good restraints / capture and rescue loop . Also you can have a look at - platformer ones are good.

Well, if you are ok with mild content + quite poor graphics, I might propose you to try my game :D https://f95zone.to/threads/vinculike-roguelike-like-dungeon-crawler-development-thread.155359/ - but visible restraints go in combat, for final losing only text stories.