Seeking Active Rape Scene without Game over?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Are there any games, where the MC activly rapes someone and it doesn't end in a "Game Over" screen? So the game continues with some kind of consequences or something.

As always I would prefer 3DCG games, but it isn't a must.

Thanks in advance :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes. And no its not. I mean not with the Dean.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I forgot to say, it doesn't matter if the MC is a female, male or what ever else. And it doesn't matter who gets raped, as long as it isn't a child.

And I guess it is a bit difficult to discribe why I want to play this. I just like to play really extreme stuff about things I would never do in RL. I guess it is like when you shoot people in GTA or drive them over just for fun, but in RL you obviously would never do something like this.

Reactions: 1350bruh and Ovel83

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I won't disagree with you on this. I don't know how I would think about it, if something like that would happen in RL near me and I don't really want to know. But on the other hand I am trying to seperate these things from RL.
I don't even know if rape is actually called a fetish, but I mean there are even people who have the fantasy of getting raped. And there is also rape-play, etc... It should just stay a fantasy...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, Dual Family... Felt pretty shitty, but good writing I guess

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It will be very rare as Rape is one of the things (along with incest) that patreon cracked down on. The dev for MGA had a chloroformed rape scene with Adrian and the MCs GF. Patreon made him change it

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, Dual Family... Felt pretty shitty, but good writing I guess
Will look into it, thanks :)

That scene was borderline rape. More like fantasy rape where woman enjoys getting raped.
Well it was not concentual, but because she enjoyed it, it could be called rape-play.

It will be very rare as Rape is one of the things (along with incest) that patreon cracked down on. The dev for MGA had a chloroformed rape scene with Adrian and the MCs GF. Patreon made him change it
I guess everything that is more extreme and not "normal" will be rare as a tag or genre. And restrictions on sites like Patreon of course make it more difficult.

violated heroin
sims 3 with kinkyworld mod
Thanks :) I guess for Sims you can really get all kind of mods :coldsweat:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
has a route where you can rape your niece but you can not go 'all the way' with her yet. At the moment I do not recall playing any other games where you can be a rapist without game over, unless you would count mind control as rape. There are some games that have (pretty hot) rape scenes where the rape is done by somebody else than the MC though.

I know there are a ton of Japanese games where you play as a rapist protagonist, if you use the "rape tag" you should have no trouble finding them. They are mostly censored though and rape is often whitewashed where the girl starts to enjoy it halfway through which might be a turnoff if you are looking to get your sadistic fix. Personally I really liked which has a lot of rape and no censorship so I suggest trying that one out.

Edit: You can also rape a girl without getting a game over in

Reactions: Aditya15

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
has a route where you can rape your niece but you can not go 'all the way' with her yet. At the moment I do not recall playing any other games where you can be a rapist without game over, unless you would count mind control as rape. There are some games that have (pretty hot) rape scenes where the rape is done by somebody else than the MC though.
Whereat in Dirty Pool it is more Blackmailing. But it feels a lot more like rape, especially because the niece is so innocent and cute. Even thought these scenes are really hot and all and it has some nice urination scenes (not for everybody), I would actually prefer the romantic route with this character. Sadly it is quite less content that way.
Can you maybe name some of these games? Although I don't really like them that way, they give me the same feeling like NTR...

I know there are a ton of Japanese games where you play as a rapist protagonist, if you use the "rape tag" you should have no trouble finding them. They are mostly censored though and rape is often whitewashed where the girl starts to enjoy it halfway through which might be a turnoff if you are looking to get your sadistic fix. Personally I really liked which has a lot of rape and no censorship so I suggest trying that one out.

Edit: You can also rape a girl without getting a game over in
Yeah Japanese media in general has a lot or rape stuff. But sadly at least the 3D games aren't really that fun to play. And the censoring really is kind of stupid, if you consider the stuff that they show. Well most of whitewashed scenes kind of happen because of mind break, but it feels kind of weird. But yeah Euphoria and Starless are two of my favourite Japanese VNs. And I really would like to play more games of "Empress". Sadly Starless is the only game of them with an English translation.

Yeah I played Two Sides, but stoped it after that scene, because the saving in this game is really annoying...

then try this "rapelay"
I will look in it, thanks. :) But sadly most of the Japanese 3D games aren't that fun to play...

incest story 1 ? the whole game is about blackmailing and raping
That's on my list, luckily I found out that there is Ren'py version of this. Thanks :)

Reactions: CptRexx and n0b0dy