Seeking ACTUAL great (step) mom/son games?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I know this question has been asked many times, and I've spent reading through threads and threads, but I only come across the same recommendations over and over and wondere if there's really nothing else, since the recommendations aren't my thing.

So I've played Summertime Saga and Sex Note which are obviously the two top gems in this field. Demon Deals I've also played but it's quite new and lacks content.
And I'd like to play more in that fashion, can be bloodline-family or just step mom/sister whatever (Actually I find mom more interesting).

The problem I have with most games are:
1. Mediocre art
2. No animations
3. Not much content
4. Cheap CGI models that you've seen everywhere already
5. Kind of corruption that makes the family members "force" into sex (mind control, other tricks). I'd prefer to build up a genuine connection.

So Snow Dazed has been recommended often, but it doesn't have animations.
Zombie's Retreat and Zombie's Life don't have good art. Insexual Awakening is even worse (I don't want to play a 6 year old kid).

Then there's all the 3D games, but most of them look absolutely boring due to using all the same models with cheap CGI.
I found "Man of the house" or how that game was called pretty boring and repetetive with a lot of grind.

So.. you're seeing my "issue".
Can some of you here point me at some gem's that I'm missing and explain why they would be worthwhile playing?

Also I like if the story progresses slowly. Not in terms of actually being slow and tiring, but in terms of that it start with little touches, littel moments here and there,
so that tension builds up. I don't want a horny (step)mom/sister who are ready to do anything after 10 minutes. And I also don't want to force them into doing it by putting
drugs into their drinks or whatever crap some games come up with.

Hope there's something to play with all these criteria, but my feeling tells me that there's probably nothing a like and that it's only getting downhill after Summertime Saga :D

I do prefer 2D games for the reasons with the overused 3D models above, but if there's a game with real refreshing models and well graphics, you might as well recommend 3D games too.

JacK$Terrick

Jul 9, 2021
/*
Also I like if the story progresses slowly. Not in terms of actually being slow and tiring, but in terms of that it start with little touches, littel moments here and there,
so that tension builds up. I don't want a horny (step)mom/sister who are ready to do anything after 10 minutes. And I also don't want to force them into doing it by putting
drugs into their drinks or whatever crap some games come up with.
*/

I feel u bro.... I do like it when the sexual tension builds up slowly. Sadly there arent many it seems.

Have u tried Heart Problems? it goes fast with the sisters but the mom path is quite good.

Also suggest me the games u like with the above criteria.