Seeking Actually gay gay games

BouncyBalls

Jul 20, 2021
Hello!

I'm looking for an *actual* good gay game
When looking through the gay tag on this site, it's full of games that are tagged with gay, but 90% of the game is straight, and is tagged with gay because there's one optional scene... so hoping someone has a good list!

Games I like:
I like the side-scroller *rapey* type games (Like, Oh So Hero etc), although I'm really up for anything, as long as its... gay.

LasSeyne

Oct 31, 2019
Hello!

I'm a lurker who doesn't post comments, so I can't post a direct link (lmao), but try searching Gay Protagonist Games List on the site, I think it has most of gay games that are on f95.

The games are separated by engine and not by genres, so you'll have to check them to see if you're interested, and there's still some het sex mixed in (also traps and bara, if you're not into that), but I think it's the most comprehensive list there is.

Good luck, I hope you'll find something you'll enjoy (y)

P.S. I'd also recommend checking Robin Morningwood Adventure, because Steam trailer is hilarious, but it's pretty pricey and I don't know if you can get it for free and not catch a whole lot of viruses.

yuu666

May 6, 2021
Camp Buddy pretty much the best!
rest depends on i must i personally i am a femboy/crossdress sooo its floats my boat natrually xD

the good son
perverted education
degrees of lewdity
tom girls of the mountain
femboy remake
young marcus
josou kaikyou
seiyuu danshi
sleepover by blackmonkey

BouncyBalls

Jul 20, 2021
rest depends on i must i personally i am a femboy/crossdress sooo its floats my boat natrually xD

the good son
perverted education
degrees of lewdity
femboy remake
young marcus
josou kaikyou
seiyuu danshi
sleepover by blackmonkey
Thank you! Not really into HTML games but ended up downloading one or two! haha.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Thank you! Not really into HTML games but ended up downloading one or two! haha.
I know you don't like HTML games... but you can try my game, Grizzly Grove, at my signature (if you're into hairy guys). I'm close to the official launch here on the next update, but you can try the current version if you like. I list the kinks on the first post of the thread.

Jan 12, 2019
Redflash's discontinued mugen fighting games is pretty hot especially if you have a thing for corruption. Basically its his Incubus OC DDC fucking guys from a number of different anime and games series, though due to a lot of content getting cut in the october 2020 release I'd recommend trying to find the september 2020 version. there's also Redflash's current project with the character "Dreadlord Ascension" if you don't mind that it's basically fire emblem gameplay, and its pretty early in development.

hentaidarklover

Feb 6, 2023

the good son
perverted education
degrees of lewdity
femboy remake
young marcus
josou kaikyou
seiyuu danshi
sleepover by blackmonkey
smash