4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Where are you storing the save game documents? I need to delete them as the 'restart' button isn't doing what I expect it to do. (I.e. I want to start a new game).

Well... nvm who cares if the stats are right at first start XD

Pro-tip to developer though, there's plenty of music but it would be nice to have some 'ambience' effects... wind, waterish sounds and so on, sound of birds.

Last edited:

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Where are you storing the save game documents? I need to delete them as the 'restart' button isn't doing what I expect it to do. (I.e. I want to start a new game).
The saves are stored in Local Storage of your web browser, and can be deleted with browsers development tools.
(on most browsers open the game, then press Ctrl+Shift+I, then choose Storage, Local Storage and right click to delete)

You can also just rename the folder the game is in to see clean saves

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Are there any good Adam and Gaia signatures floating around?

Nevermind i made my own. If any of y'all want the signature let me know.

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Okay, I've more or less played through Adam and Gaia (will be restarting shortly, I think) and I've also tried the THXE (I'm back for what I hope are obvious reasons, Ren'py is awful). The only thing I don't like about Adam and Gaia is frequently the image choices. Does anyone have any alternative image/video packs?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, I've more or less played through Adam and Gaia (will be restarting shortly, I think) and I've also tried the THXE (I'm back for what I hope are obvious reasons, Ren'py is awful). The only thing I don't like about Adam and Gaia is frequently the image choices. Does anyone have any alternative image/video packs?
There are LOTS in this thread. I think you can get new, bigger HQ pics for almost every girl (at least the "realgirls") in the game. Check the OP for links to Daxter's packs to start. I made a Twins pack for 12 daughters of the area of your choice if you look through my post-history as well.

wodefeti

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone pass me a save file where they have resources or are a little far into the game, I came back to this game after a long time and don't have my old save. I also don't want to redo everything because it's so tedious.

Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
I might be a little lousy on that one, but is Freia the player's sister, and if so. Have those interactions been coded in?
I also saw people dabbling around in the code. What editor did you use to change the passages? Or how coud I contribute to the game?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I play it after a long time and wow this is awesome !! :)
There are so many new contents !

Incest, furry, impregnation, fantasy, rpg this is a perfect combo ^^ keep going man

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uf, the next patch will take some time. sorted out the shit i can use and what has to be redone. 11 girls for plains will be redone. ...will take some time.

Reactions: Humlebien

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So am I safe in assuming that the game is not abandoned?
Ain't dead yet!

Could you give us an estimated date for the release?
Looking towards autumn - hoping to finally have some vacation there (didn't have any this summer...).

Are there any good Adam and Gaia signatures floating around?

Nevermind i made my own. If any of y'all want the signature let me know.
Holy Dickens! So you did!

How do you make them fancy signatures (he asked with gleaming eyes)?

I might be a little lousy on that one, but is Freia the player's sister, and if so. Have those interactions been coded in?
I also saw people dabbling around in the code. What editor did you use to change the passages? Or how coud I contribute to the game?
Ah, the lore of the game does imply that - at least if the Rheia is accepted to be the player's mother. But coding-wise she is the same as the other matriarchs.

If you wish to contribute I can send you the source code. Anyone is welcome to make his own mods - and if it seems somewhat in line with the game's lore I'll often ask permission to add it to the base game next update.

I play it after a long time and wow this is awesome !! :)
There are so many new contents !

Incest, furry, impregnation, fantasy, rpg this is a perfect combo ^^ keep going man
*Blush!

uf, the next patch will take some time. sorted out the shit i can use and what has to be redone. 11 girls for plains will be redone. ...will take some time.
I'm sending mental support your way! And don't rush yourself in any way! <3

As an end note: I tried the game Incubus City by Wape - and it was great!

Wonderful impregnation focus and replayability built right into the game.

So if your A&G focus was impregnation Wape's game might very much be worth a download!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Holy Dickens! So you did!

How do you make them fancy signatures (he asked with gleaming eyes)?
Well I made the Adam and Gaia Signature by screenshotting one of the game's creampie videos and just added words to it. Pretty simple and easy honestly definitely not as pretty as signatures others have made. The other signatures i didn't make, i just copied the ones other people made, and put them to rotate all my favorite games on this forum. If you want i could send it the Adam and Gaia signature to this forum so you could just copy it.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
HE LIVES!
I tried Incubus City didnt care for it, it was a little to heavy on the "Adventure game logic" for me
Breeders Haven Reconception is my recommendation

Reactions: Humlebien

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm sending mental support your way! And don't rush yourself in any way! <3
hah, almost went insane again after fiddling around with the newest version of shotcut. took me 3 hours to finally get the cropping done right. in the old version i only had to crop the shit i dont wanna have in the video and resize the video in the export configuration. now i also have to resize the video itself by going to setting => video mode => custom => input the resolution i need. that shit couldn't be more confusing and dumb i tell you...

here a lil' teaser for the first girl (attachment).

Reactions: l44rt
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes