4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not even sure what's meant to be happening in this game, I can't seem to get anything to happen. All I do is gather resources, and that's it? I thought that maybe they'd be random events between the weeks, which there are, but none of them seem to progress the story, or add anything other knowing hurting your resources. What am I missing here?

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
I'm not even sure what's meant to be happening in this game, I can't seem to get anything to happen. All I do is gather resources, and that's it? I thought that maybe they'd be random events between the weeks, which there are, but none of them seem to progress the story, or add anything other knowing hurting your resources. What am I missing here?
Have you tried clicking the picture in your camp to leave it?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Just started playing but the images are broken. Is that a problem on my end or is it the game?
The download in the OP is just the HTML. The main game from his blog has over 2GB. Guess you need that to see pictures

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry, no futa. One of the games premise is the problem of only being able to produce female off spring, and how to fix this via the main quest.
umad ?! WHY on earth you'd want to fix that ? unless you about to kick the bucket.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
If you melt down statues it breaks the 'iron' counter.

I took a look. It looks like you set
$Amount
but then used the (uninitialized) variable $RuneAmount instead.

Same error with $FloodAmount as well.

Also, it looks like you don't check for negative energy when gathering resources.

I would also suggest that you don't use real life picture / video. It doesn't mix well with the drawn art.

umad ?! WHY on earth you'd want to fix that ? unless you about to kick the bucket.
Because eventually you will run out of time to sleep and eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Saw you based this off CoC and Free Cites so gonna give it a go. Been looking for similar games like this for a while.

Reactions: CDragonDemon

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just started playing but the images are broken. Is that a problem on my end or is it the game?
Is it that the images exceeds the frame? Cause then a change in the browser zoom settings can help. I made the game for chrome for rather broad screens, so it is a known problem.

If you click on a child, you can't return.
Can you send a picture of the scene you can't return from?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
You might want to make more download options. MEGA has a download limit if you don't have a premium account, which means that it will take a while to download a 2gb game, since it will reach the limit and you are gonna have to wait a couple hours to restart.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
If you melt down statues it breaks the 'iron' counter.

I took a look. It looks like you set
$Amount
but then used the (uninitialized) variable $RuneAmount instead.

Same error with $FloodAmount as well.

Also, it looks like you don't check for negative energy when gathering resources.

Because eventually you will run out of time to sleep and eat.
Thanks Anon21! I fixed the Rune and Flood problem and added a check for negative energy in gathering resources.
Uploading now!

You might want to make more download options. MEGA has a download limit if you don't have a premium account, which means that it will take a while to download a 2gb game, since it will reach the limit and you are gonna have to wait a couple hours to restart.
I'll look into it as soon as possible. Hopefully this friday or washing-day.

Saw you based this off CoC and Free Cites so gonna give it a go. Been looking for similar games like this for a while.
I'm sorry to say this... but don't get your hopes up. Compared to them, this game is not even in the same liege.

Oct 20, 2017
No images broken but human matriarch Rheia appears to have a broken link after sex at the tent. No way to copy the error text at this time. Also broken link with pink cat creature in desert. It appears to want to link to Jungle text, so it is possible it's coming up in the wrong checks.

Beornwahl/JDTiberius, it appears you can use the return button if you've built the Village in the fields. You return to the Village itself, rather than the camp.

Last edited:

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Sorry but the pig scene isnt fixed for me even after the update
Sorry, I should have fixed it now. Hopefully.

No images broken but human matriarch Rheia appears to have a broken link after sex at the tent. No way to copy the error text at this time.

Beornwahl/JDTiberius, it appears you can use the return button if you've built the Village in the fields. You return to the Village itself, rather than the camp.
Is the Rheia link broken in the newest update too? Can you send a picture of the screen with the return button and the field village? I'm not quite sure what we're referring to.

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
Really interesting gameplay! There are still some bugs like when i explore the mountain sometimes it bugs out. Plus i got stuck when talking to one of hitomi (izana or something) kid.

Jungle Girl 23

Perhaps limit the number of times you can have sex during a week (maybe start with 4 and then upgrade with perks),

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Nice game, I like it. Sadly there seem to be a couple of bad bugs persisting. After getting Rheia to my tent, when finishing the Sex scenes, clicking the "Quitre the Mother" button, I get the following error and cannot proceed:

Apologies! A technical problem has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "rheia" does not exist.

Also, After rescuing Inanna and after talking the first time to her she vanishes. Is that by design.

Last but not least, I am not getting any ressources from my subdued centaur and bee girls. Could that be because they are all pregnant (I take my quest VERY seriously ;-))

Oct 20, 2017
Beornwahl, the 1.04 update appears to correct the bug.

Morpheusahrms, I got the same bug with Rheia. There is a 1.04 html page update on the front page which appears to correct the bug once downloaded and used. Also look for Inanna in the ruins.

Reactions: morpheusahrms
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes