4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
few.jpg

Overview
:
In the ancient age of myth and legend a horrid war between Man and Elves led to the near annihilation of all sapient life by the dreaded Curse. Now the lonesome goddess Gaia awakens her last champion in hopes of resurrecting the world. Play as her chosen one, and choose which races survives by re-population, while discovering the truth behind the Curse. Rebuild society with all the actions of the player becoming the founding of the cultures, myths and legends of today. The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Game Updated: 2022-11-02
Developer/Publisher: Faldir
Censorship: Partial
Version: 3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change log:

Additional Content:
DOWNLOAD
MAIN: - -
Update 3.2: - - -

Other: Unofficial Bugfix

Extras: -

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View.jpg Elven.jpg fewq.jpg vfe.jpg adam7.jpg fe.jpg morrigan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Beornwahl
They're pretty strict on game request/posting format here. I suggest you redo your post to decrease the chance of being rejected. Thanks for the upload and good luck with your game!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@Beornwahl
They're pretty strict on game request/posting format here. I suggest you redo your post to decrease the chance of being rejected. Thanks for the upload and good luck with your game!
Is this all right?

Other than that, seems that the MEGA link on your blog is down!
Yeah, that was my bad. I changed the file and link a bit ago. Should work now (hopefully...)

Narog

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, that was my bad. I changed the file and link a bit ago. Should work now (hopefully...)
downloading seems to work with Chrome (doing that atm). But i couldnt with firefox (buffer to small, wants me to use the desktop app -.- ). Glad Chrome works^^

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry to bug you but this is the layout for the thread if you want it in the games section

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm sorry to bug you but this is the layout for the thread if you want it in the games section
Sorry, I didn't know I was allowed to post there. I'll try

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, I didn't know I was allowed to post there. I'll try
No, what I'm saying is that your post doesn't exactly fit the criteria but it's close. Just follow the layout on that page and it should be good to go. Sorry for the confusion

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
No, what I'm saying is that your post doesn't exactly fit the criteria but it's close. Just follow the layout on that page and it should be good to go. Sorry for the confusion
Is this better/all right?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
How exiting! Always wondered how it would feel like! I've done a minor bugfix already, can I change the title to display it's currently version 1.0.2 and not 1.0.1?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Nightmare231

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How exiting! Always wondered how it would feel like! I've done a minor bugfix already, can I change the title to display it's currently version 1.0.2 and not 1.0.1?
Do you have an option that says thread tools on the top right under the stars

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
You can put alternative link like Gdrive o others ?
I definitely will when I've done the first few numerous bugfixes, so I only have to update one link every time. Once the build is a bit more stable I'll add some grand ol' others!

so there is no futa? or is that going to be added later?
I'm sorry, no futa. One of the games premise is the problem of only being able to produce female off spring, and how to fix this via the main quest.

Reactions: muttdoggy

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I'm sorry, no futa. One of the games premise is the problem of only being able to produce female off spring, and how to fix this via the main quest.
oki, fair enough. will down and play

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes