4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Image Edits
This is a set of image edits for the game for non-human characters, so for the monster girls and other anime/cartoon images in the game. This edits a range of images to
- remove Japanese text from the image
- decensor some black bars or simple mosaic adjustments
- alter some backgrounds and can crop in a few cases with excessive white space
No images are changed aside from these sort of edits, the existing images and file types (generally .gif) are preserved

This is all just minor taste sort of changes for me, the text is distracting and often incorrect and censoring is not needed in games published here.

I will do more edits later and swap some images with others from the same source where some background cases. May also swap some cases where the same source set/character was used several times for a different alternate

51MB

To use, download copy into the game folder where you see the img subfolder (and has the .html file(s)). Unzip the file and extract here, it should ask to overwrite many files, agree!

EDIT:
v3: additional edits, decensors and background tweaks. One existing edit updated. Majority of new edits for fox, mummy, dragon or dullahan
v4: more edits, mostly for mouse, nymph, fairy and a few for the human/elves like Este and offsiders Hanu, slime girl at Inazami's home

Last edited:
Reactions: dreyk26 and Donho78

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Image Edits
This is a set of image edits for the game for non-human characters, so for the monster girls and other anime/cartoon images in the game. This edits a range of images to
- remove Japanese text from the image
- decensor some black bars or simple mosaic adjustments
- alter some backgrounds and can crop in a few cases with excessive white space
No images are changed aside from these sort of edits, the existing images and file types (generally .gif) are preserved

This is all just minor taste sort of changes for me, the text is distracting and often incorrect and censoring is not needed in games published here.

I will do more edits later and swap some images with others from the same source where some background cases. May also swap some cases where the same source set/character was used several times for a different alternate

Mega
29MB

To use, download copy into the game folder where you see the img subfolder (and has the .html file(s)). Unzip the file and extract here, it should ask to overwrite many files, agree!
So, just to be clear, this is basically just an overall Quality of Images Update, one can simply overwrite the Originals?

FurBurgerDiet

Jun 23, 2022
Girls in camp keep disappearing. Doesn't mater if they're pregnant or not. Doesn't matter if they're copies of each other or not. Sometimes only a couple and others all of them and I have to start over. what gives??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes