4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Jamout123

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah same, using the html editor app to run these games on android and for some reason Adam and Gaia has no sidebar. Which is a bummer as its got a ton of content, just no ability to save your progress. Maybe the creator will whip up an android fix sooner or later.
Capture+_2020-05-18-20-15-20.png Capture+_2020-05-18-20-15-39.png Capture+_2020-05-18-20-15-48.png Just gotta put in desktop mode

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
hello there, Is the cheat mod cited in OP the same version as the official one? if not, is there an updated cheat mod/can I run the save of the cheat mod in the last version?

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
It looks like some elven image links are broken due to the special symbols in their routes. For example - `Lúthien`. In this particular case can be fixed by replacing '/Lúthien/' with '/Lгthien/' in the main HTML file.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It looks like some elven image links are broken due to the special symbols in their routes. For example - `Lúthien`. In this particular case can be fixed by replacing '/Lúthien/' with '/Lгthien/' in the main HTML file.
hmmm, i thought i fixed them? i was pretty sure hat i named the folder correctly before uploading them :unsure:.

that said, if you have your pc on japanese non unicode that stuff will automatically happen. maybe the mod who uploaded the game to the other uploading portals was on japanese nonunicode.

D

Deleted member 434267

Do I still need the Rivers Patch 1.0? I'm unclear as to what this does, I tried searching the thread but I just got more confused.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Do I still need the Rivers Patch 1.0? I'm unclear as to what this does, I tried searching the thread but I just got more confused.
the rivers patch is alr included in the game. so if you just downloaded the full game you are good to go.
if you wanna know what was added with the patch, read the changelog.

D

Deleted member 434267

the rivers patch is alr included in the game. so if you just downloaded the full game you are good to go.
if you wanna know what was added with the patch, read the changelog.
Thanks that's all I needed to know.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Mega

Here you go, it should replace all the images for the original Venus model, I didn't change any of the daughters.

Just drop it in the main folder (that contains the img folder) and replace all
Any chance there's something floating around out there that changes the daughters as well? I still have the file for the old mod from a couple years ago, where someone had replaced the daughters with a pack of twins, but it's not set up correctly for the current game anymore since it was done with different file types.

If anyone wants to play around with it , but I'm just not confident in my ability to switch things over with the different file types. I can handle changing image and file names, but the file types is beyond my confidence lol.

~Morningfrost

MollyMill1980

Jun 9, 2017
Any chance there's something floating around out there that changes the daughters as well? I still have the file for the old mod from a couple years ago, where someone had replaced the daughters with a pack of twins, but it's not set up correctly for the current game anymore since it was done with different file types.

If anyone wants to play around with it here's the link, but I'm just not confident in my ability to switch things over with the different file types. I can handle changing image and file names, but the file types is beyond my confidence lol.

~Morningfrost
If you want to use this as a daughter replacement for the "less extreme BBW girls" you can if you drop it in img\People\Human\Girls

It looks like the twin images will need their extensions changed to work. However there are no supporting videos to go with their set so it would be kind of weird to use them in their current state

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes