5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
echo_title_full.png

Overview:
Adastra is a romance visual novel with a whole bunch of sci-fi and political intrigue mixed in. You'll experience the perils of navigating an empire in turmoil while deciding who you should and who you definitely shouldn't trust.

It all starts while you're having the time of your life in Rome on a study abroad program. Just as you're settling in, you're suddenly abducted by an alien. What does he want from you? Well, he doesn't seem to want to tell you, and before you know it, you're millions of miles away from Earth on your way to an empire you know nothing about.

It's a climate of turncoats and backstabbers, and you start to wonder if the alien that abducted you is the one person you can trust the most.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-23
Developer: Echo Project - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Interea

Win
: - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Adastra - Final
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

nackedsnake thanks for the link

EBOacd.png JWBjoJ.png syIeL3g.png Wtf_C0.png WHuRpE.png NfMb7+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Played it. Started off just fine. The characters are ... tolerable enough for me to play through. A bit concerned that a game with a "blank-slate" character have very little amount of choices. Then, I immediately stopped when the MC got cucked. Huh? Did I made the wrong choice somewhere. I'm pretty sure there have only been like, 3 choices so far and its already pretty deep into the story. I decided to check the game's files and found that you can't avoid it. NOPE. Nuh uh. This game is definitely not for me.

On a side note, is there any tag for a game where the mc get cucked? Because I would love to avoid these types of games. Like, seriously, you can't even avoid it, unlike other games where it even warns you about it.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Played it. Started off just fine. The characters are ... tolerable enough for me to play through. A bit concerned that a game with a "blank-slate" character have very little amount of choices. Then, I immediately stopped when the MC got cucked. Huh? Did I made the wrong choice somewhere. I'm pretty sure there have only been like, 3 choices so far and its already pretty deep into the story. I decided to check the game's files and found that you can't avoid it. NOPE. Nuh uh. This game is definitely not for me.

On a side note, is there any tag for a game where the mc get cucked? Because I would love to avoid these types of games. Like, seriously, you can't even avoid it, unlike other games where it even warns you about it.
Added NTR tag. Thanks for the heads up.

Inb4homophobia

Jun 2, 2018
Adastra has a pretty interesting story, I like the theme and set-up.

The characters are limited so I wish the sprites were a bit more emotive and so far the story doesn't really delve far into establishing them. Like Alexios your fellow pet and "friend" I feel like while you do talk to him a bit about how the world works historically/politically to an extent, it would benefit the story if you actually get to know him a bit better personally. Maybe that will come with further development but it feels like were already pretty far in the story they plan to tell. At least for now the story doesn't really set you in on if he truly is a friend based on recent actions. To the others we know nothing of Cassius besides he's a dick. Cato and the sister are rarely around. Neferu is... well I guess there to make us jealous/create drama. Amicus our main man certainly has personality but I wish we had more development than the month before the trials gives us, it's hard to feel the connection between him and the main character.

Art wise the art is decent, but like a lot of these VN I wish we had more artwork, the cg art is there but not enough in my opinion. Some areas would benefit from it. Maybe I just expect too much but these games including this patreon since it pulls in a hefty chunk of change monthly leaving me hoping it's a very full game.

Choices. You don't seem to really get involved in the story feels rather kinetic since the few choices you make as of 0.6 don't seem to matter, but maybe they will further down the line.

Overall I'll keep an eye out for when this one wraps up, hopefully it doesn't float around unfinished as long as Echo has.

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
This is the first romance novel game i tried, and it made me go through a rollercoaster of emotions for 2 days straight, thanks for the upload!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the male protagonist get involved with any women or is it all just gay male characters?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote