Adding Audio to Doujins

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Hi, I've been messing around and trying to add voices to doujins I like. I'm using ElevenLabs for the voices, and free audio samples for the rest.
I made a couple of pages, but before continuing, I'd like to have some opinions.
Here is a one example:

Audio:

(Is there a better way to share mp3 files? I couldn't find a way to make it playable without downloading it first)

Pages 04-05:
Page 04.png Page 05.png
Source: 319542

Edited: Added 2 more pages.

Page 06.png

Page 07.png

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Seems ok, it needs more flexing in the voice acting mainly in the questioning tone but this is a pretty new technology, so in the next years it'll only improve, I don't use to consume ''animated'' mangas and/ or doujinshis so for me isn't a thing
analysis.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: bianca91

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Seems ok, it needs more flexing in the voice acting mainly in the questioning tone but this is a pretty new technology, so in the next years it'll only improve, I don't use to consume ''animated'' mangas and/ or doujinshis so for me isn't a thing
View attachment 2988577
Just added 2 more pages. I'll wait for some feedback and maybe tips before continuing.

Reactions: Facilus

RailRogue

Oct 8, 2023
Wow that is high quality Voice, SFX, and Music?! Great work. If you made into a video instead with zooms/pans on the panels it'd be almost near a full fledged Anime. That's how I'd consume something like this. BUT have to go through a few full comics to know for sure. Maybe this way is better. I don't think the voices are bad, that's how I'd imagine them. About on par for English delivery in hentai.

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Wow that is high quality Voice, SFX, and Music?! Great work. If you made into a video instead with zooms/pans on the panels it'd be almost near a full fledged Anime. That's how I'd consume something like this. BUT have to go through a few full comics to know for sure. Maybe this way is better. I don't think the voices are bad, that's how I'd imagine them. About on par for English delivery in hentai.
Interesting idea. Do you know a software that does this zooming effect?

RailRogue

Oct 8, 2023
Interesting idea. Do you know a software that does this zooming effect?
Any video editing software. Download comic panel as image. And search video software name + "move image" to learn how to move the image. You make image bigger than the preview window and slowly pan it down from top to bottom to match with audio.