Paid Adobe After affects

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hi, I am looking somebody who knows how to use Adobe after effects. I need some good editing skills and would be nice if you know how to add good transitions and effects.

You can write here or PM for more info

RenatoSs

Jul 31, 2020
I know and maybe I can help, but depends probably what you expect to get, because my guess, good effects, transitions are mostly from special vfx packs and not like they have to be built from scratch.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I know and maybe I can help, but depends probably what you expect to get, because my guess, good effects, transitions are mostly from special vfx packs and not like they have to be built from scratch.
Well you got something that I need.

Vinzyl0vs

May 31, 2021
Hey! i'm a motion designer,video editor and visual artist. I've worked for various influencers around the internet!.
Here's some of my works:

I would love to hear more of your request,please let me know!
find me on Instagram: @vinzy.l0ve
or add me on discord: Vinzy.L0ve#7844
thank you.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey! i'm a motion designer,video editor and visual artist. I've worked for various influencers around the internet!.
Here's some of my works:

I would love to hear more of your request,please let me know!
find me on Instagram: @vinzy.l0ve
or add me on discord: Vinzy.L0ve#7844
thank you.
Cant send you the inv.

Apr 18, 2021
Am a professional editor. Can tell you, you'll get more mileage out of Premier than After Effects unless you are doing specific post work to shots. For transitions, basic effects, color grading and composition stick with Premier.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Am a professional editor. Can tell you, you'll get more mileage out of Premier than After Effects unless you are doing specific post work to shots. For transitions, basic effects, color grading and composition stick with Premier.
Well trying to make post-work on some shot. But sometimes I really don't understand those programs. For creating a shitty trailer I used Photoshop :D Cant remember the reason why i didn't use the AE or Premier but IDK sometimes it just doesn't work like I want it to work